Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP ARENA ?!

Jherad
04.19.2013 , 05:31 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Skylarc View Post
Yup. Did it today... A well timed guard from a tank, fast changes and skill > class mechanics and bolster.

3 "stacked stealthers"? So you are saying that their gear is the imbalance and not the bolster or class mechanics... I can only argue one at a time.

Yes, an operative can catch me off-guard while healing and kill me. But you can't complain that bolster/imbalance is the problem when you aren't geared enough or they are geared more than you. The best players aren't on here complaining, they learned how to adjust.

just sayin'
So what you are saying is that a good team could beat a bad team. Heh.

What *I* am saying is that two equally skilled teams will be defined - utterly - by the classes they choose to play in arenas. To the point where I could tell you the outcome and be right 95% of the time.

No, I didn't mean stacked as in gear, I mean stacked as in some class types (notably stealthers) having multiplicative effects when more then one is brought. The effect of 3 stealthers in a single team is much greater than their individual worth. They get to decide how the fight starts, and who gets focused. They get the first hits (all 3 of them at the same time), and they get to decide where they are located when it happens.

At the very least, one of your team is taking 15k+ damage in a single GCD without you being able to do a single thing to stop it. And probably the same again in the next GCD. If that killed them, you've lost. Game over. Goodnight.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

DanielKolstad
04.20.2013 , 02:10 PM | #32
Arenas will pump the game up so much!