Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lol bolster

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Maraxuss
04.09.2013 , 08:06 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Agreed. If a green geared (or naked) 55 is better than full conqueror, then yeah, that will be a problem. Personally I can't go naked, as I'm very sensitive about my appearance.

That said, i'm just waiting for somebody to inspect my gear and say "Seriously, bro? WH? leave WZ pls"
LoL...L2P...L2NAKED...NAO :P
Vaevictis: Juggernaught 50 Maraxus: Powertech 50 Icebreaker: Commando 50

I Find Your Lack Of Win Disturbing...May The Fail Be With You...

Kyarc
04.09.2013 , 08:11 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Agreed. If a green geared (or naked) 55 is better than full conqueror, then yeah, that will be a problem. Personally I can't go naked, as I'm very sensitive about my appearance.

That said, i'm just waiting for somebody to inspect my gear and say "Seriously, bro? WH? leave WZ pls"
We can thank god that we can't take off also underwear by design. Imagine you could gain +10 endurance by doing it..

EricMusco
04.09.2013 , 08:15 AM | #193 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am grabbing questions/feedback from this thread and passing it on to the PvP and combat teams. I should have answers to some of your questions, etc. a bit later on today. Thanks!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jherad
04.09.2013 , 08:16 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I am grabbing questions/feedback from this thread and passing it on to the PvP and combat teams. I should have answers to some of your questions, etc. a bit later on today. Thanks!

-eric
Why bother? It's not as if this isn't EXACTLY the same stuff that was reported on the PTS.

Why start giving a damn now?

Oh Bioware.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso - Merc
Youtube / Twitch
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

Ossos
04.09.2013 , 08:17 AM | #195
What's awesome is that this is all just 100% proof that they don't test. They ran some numbers came up with what they thought was reasonable and ran with it. Never did they give it a go in a WZ to test the mechanics.

Lazy dev is lazy...I knew you guys were short on cash but HOLY $H | T!

The PTS exists to generate buz, that is all. No one at BW cares about getting feedback from the customer. Several ex-BW devs have stated in numerous interviews that it is common practice to ignore the forums. I think we would all be better off writing our posts on TP and flushing them.
Preventing Hackers and Exploiters from ruining the game is not a priority. Preventing you from mentioning the fact that they exist and go unpunished is.

Theshadowbehind
04.09.2013 , 08:19 AM | #196
Well with this short time to kill its not really skill based pvp. You die in like 3 to 4 global cooldowns if your stunned your screwed.

MrFrezzer
04.09.2013 , 08:22 AM | #197
Hey everyone,

-eric
LOL to tell us the bolster is still broken from pts? Do you even listen to your community at all? Seems all you want is our wallets.
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

Cilas
04.09.2013 , 08:24 AM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
Why bother? It's not as if this isn't EXACTLY the same stuff that was reported on the PTS.

Why start giving a damn now?

Oh Bioware.
Exactly. I wonder if the developers closed up PTS, patted themselves on the back and took a vacation til launch. Same problems even though they SPECIFICALLY said the naked bolster would be fixed
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Caeliux
04.09.2013 , 08:25 AM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by TipsyDrow View Post
Clothes off boys.....It's party time!!! Purrrrrrrr
^

FTW.

On topic, bolster is working as intended.

And naked PvP is amazing fun, loving it!

Arutar
04.09.2013 , 08:25 AM | #200
Hey everyone,

-eric
Thank you.