Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

prediction: RWZ season 1 champion team composition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
prediction: RWZ season 1 champion team composition

cashogy_reborn
04.08.2013 , 12:08 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
It was bugged enough for noone to post anything creditable about classes incoming in 2.0.

People was coming on the forums left and right with opiniosn how a class will pan out in 2.0 because they dueled each other and used test dummies in pts.

What funny with that method is that is not real pvp and forsure not the right calculations you want to bring on a forum and expect people to take you serious.

I gott nothing else to say about it, if people want to believe the sky is red and never went outside then go ahead.
it was bugged for no more than a week. i was able to do close to 50 warzones post Bolster bug.

which imo, was more than enough for me to get a feel for commando balance in PvP come 2.0. which also means that others would have been able to do enough warzones to get solid opinions of other classes.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Caeliux
04.08.2013 , 12:13 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
it was bugged for no more than a week. i was able to do close to 50 warzones post Bolster bug.

which imo, was more than enough for me to get a feel for commando balance in PvP come 2.0. which also means that others would have been able to do enough warzones to get solid opinions of other classes.
Sure geting a feel is one thing, but having anxiety and posting nonsense is another.

Plus that was a rough draft, any xpac gets tweaked before the final release, even after release more tweaks will come.

My argument is never to discredit opinions, I only suggest people to not post final verdicts on classes when coming outta a test like server with biased opinions.

I hope that makes sense.

Cause all that does is spread panic and misconceptions, which we don't need in this game anymore.

But whatever, people will believe what they see at first hand and that is not the right thing to do..

Kaane
04.08.2013 , 12:25 PM | #63
Nothing will change. The comp that wins most of Ranked matches right now on Bastion will most likely be still the dominant comp. You can replace the PT with another dpser and it still work fine as well.

1. Sorc Heal
2. Operative Heal
3. Jugg Tank
4. Sin Node Guard
5. Smash Marauder / Carnage respec for few maps
6. Smash Marauder
7 . Lethality Sniper
8. Pyro PT
Lokarr - Powertech ; Tborg - Mercenary
Kharrne - Marauder
Stickem - Operative ; Zrethor - Sniper
Strictly Business - The Bastion

Caeliux
04.08.2013 , 02:22 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaane View Post
Nothing will change. The comp that wins most of Ranked matches right now on Bastion will most likely be still the dominant comp. You can replace the PT with another dpser and it still work fine as well.

1. Sorc Heal
2. Operative Heal
3. Jugg Tank
4. Sin Node Guard
5. Smash Marauder / Carnage respec for few maps
6. Smash Marauder
7 . Lethality Sniper
8. Pyro PT
I agree, I do think though puting in a sage dps or adding a vanguard tank could work.

Far as the others guess it would be preference more than anything, some guilds won't be comfortable rolling any other spec that is unproven due to pride.

That would not be my method, but whatever floats your boat.

Zoom_VI
04.08.2013 , 03:15 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Caeliux View Post
I agree, I do think though puting in a sage dps or adding a vanguard tank could work.

Far as the others guess it would be preference more than anything, some guilds won't be comfortable rolling any other spec that is unproven due to pride.

That would not be my method, but whatever floats your boat.
The Vanguard tank and dps are both out
Pyro is out as CGC dot was nerfed to the ground
RS armor pen was nerfed
TD/AP was turned into a dot with a time delay
All three pyro dots are cleanseable (TD can be cleansed before it even goes off)
Tactic/AP is probably better now due to higher utility and better survive ability

As for Van Tanks their utility is better but the stat return nerf on shield, absorb, and armor plus the removal of 6% shield from tree plus the increased dps from all classes put shield spec TTK down
The spec's reliance on shield procs for both its dps and mitigation makes it vulnerable to upfront burst.
1v1 a carnage maur could take down my van before my HIB came off cd from the fight's start
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
The Worst Powertech in Yolos