Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

White Membrosia Orb

Lendish
04.01.2013 , 04:46 PM | #1
Hey Guys,

can you tell me where I can get "White membrosia orb"? Is there a vendor oder something else that sell/drop Membrosia?

Thanks and Greetings from Germany
Tianna - Sniper

retired

Vegabond
04.01.2013 , 05:06 PM | #2
AFAIK, only available on a imperial agent quest on alderaan as a quest reward from Victor

Seireeni
04.01.2013 , 05:10 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
AFAIK, only available on a imperial agent quest on alderaan as a quest reward from Victor
That's Vector. (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Lendish
04.01.2013 , 05:13 PM | #4
Thats right, but I saw Archetype (British Guild from Red Eclipse) use it in their Denova Nightmare Progress (you can see it in ther videos on youtube) and they're a Republic Guild.
Tianna - Sniper

retired

ceazare
04.01.2013 , 05:24 PM | #5
It's freely tradeable, but you only get a stack of 3 as a reward for an imperial agent quest on Alderaan
Pelara <Titans>
The Red Eclipse

Anysao
04.07.2013 , 09:44 PM | #6
My old operative from last summer still has one more. I thought I'd save it until the time was right. I don't quite know when that time is, though...

Thanks Vector!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

KeyboardNinja
04.08.2013 , 12:53 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendish View Post
Thats right, but I saw Archetype (British Guild from Red Eclipse) use it in their Denova Nightmare Progress (you can see it in ther videos on youtube) and they're a Republic Guild.
It is indeed tradeable, and you can use it in operations and warzones. However, the effect is disabled during actual combat. I tried using it during a Nightmare EC run once, and while the healing did appear in my logs, it was consistently ticking for 0 HP. I'm fairly certain that the power boost was also negated, but I didn't check.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

December 13, 2011 to January 30, 2017

JimmyTheCannon
04.08.2013 , 04:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
It is indeed tradeable, and you can use it in operations and warzones. However, the effect is disabled during actual combat. I tried using it during a Nightmare EC run once, and while the healing did appear in my logs, it was consistently ticking for 0 HP. I'm fairly certain that the power boost was also negated, but I didn't check.
A power boost that's disabled in combat is kinda useless, isn't it?

KeyboardNinja
04.08.2013 , 04:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
A power boost that's disabled in combat is kinda useless, isn't it?
I think it's only disabled in Operations, and likely Warzones as well (for the same reason).
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

December 13, 2011 to January 30, 2017

Wookieenator
04.09.2013 , 06:36 PM | #10
The power boost is not negated but the healing boost negates itself if you zone into a different instance.