Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You killed my guild when...

Ansalem
04.07.2013 , 12:31 AM | #21
Nightmare TFB is not new content...its old content with a couple new skills or maybe a mechanic if you are lucky. It doesn't matter though because you are killing the same guys you have been killing for months...its boring. Give us something that is actually new! We don't need 3 modes. Just a nightmare and a story mode for the casuals please.

Selenial
04.07.2013 , 12:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Nightmare TFB is not new content...its old content with a couple new skills or maybe a mechanic if you are lucky. It doesn't matter though because you are killing the same guys you have been killing for months...its boring. Give us something that is actually new! We don't need 3 modes. Just a nightmare and a story mode for the casuals please.
TFB NIM wasnt supposed to be in 2.0.....
TFB SM and TFB HM are level 55, i dont think nightmare is supposed to exist..
The next patches are going to include S&V NiM aswell, and TFB NiM by my guess, as those arent included. Whoopie
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

JamieKirby
04.07.2013 , 12:49 AM | #23
hmmm, maybe you should cut down the amount of times you do ops? cause if you constantly do anything, you get severely bored with it.

So, why not do them less and it will make the game last longer, hence why I have played several characters and still never space bar through anything beyond non-speech shuttle trips and non-basic speech.

Then again, I have never been a hardcore raider in other mmos, so maybe its different for hardcore raider.

Blazkowicz
04.07.2013 , 06:21 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
hmmm, maybe you should cut down the amount of times you do ops?
There is a thing called testing new members, gearing main/alts (I know currently all is craftable, but that's not the point).
If all imperial moffs are like you, it's a wonder you can get your armor on in the morning, much less conquer an empire.

Ansalem
04.07.2013 , 09:59 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
TFB NIM wasnt supposed to be in 2.0.....
TFB SM and TFB HM are level 55, i dont think nightmare is supposed to exist..
The next patches are going to include S&V NiM aswell, and TFB NiM by my guess, as those arent included. Whoopie
dur not the point of my post. I'm saying the 3 modes are completely unnecessary and that we should only get a nightmare and a story mode. I really hope they stop recycling the old content because that is what killed WOW for me.

Krewel
04.07.2013 , 01:25 PM | #26
Yeah, ironically, rehashing and recycling is what killed WoW for me ... but then I realized I have been raiding Denova for almost a year
The prodigal son has returned ... some people are stuck with SWTOR, for better or worse.

Kognition - 55 Scoundrel

RandomXChance
04.07.2013 , 10:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Felkroth View Post
I don't respond to dumb-assery.
Actually I do, and since you responded to my post, It must not be dumb-assery. A little logic goes a long way.

Adding a new difficulty mode requires very little effort on the part of the dev team. Creating an entirely new op is a lot of man-hours and creativity. Having a few people work on a more challenging mode of an existing op does not slow the development of a new op.

So let me rephrase this. What would we GAIN by them not adding new difficulty modes? Do you really think a whole new operation would have been created if we did not have NM EC and NM TfB? I find that very hard to believe. That is what I was referring to by you wanting less content.

We will now have 5 operations in the game after 17 months. I have cleared all content and look forward to the new op AND the new difficulty level for TfB.

Ansalem
04.08.2013 , 07:57 AM | #28
From the way BW makes it sound the nightmare modes of the existing operations do indeed take some time to implement. So yes I would rather have them just stick with 2 modes and make a new operation instead. That being said if they did go to a 2 mode model I would hope the modes would be story mode and nightmare mode. Because their hardmodes are never hard.

DarthFamine
04.08.2013 , 09:33 AM | #29
unless the story modes drop the highest tier of gear how would you prepare for nightmare mode?
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

dipstik
04.08.2013 , 12:21 PM | #30
your gm should ahve tried putting stuff liekl this together:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=620829