Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

a new race

Shadow_Assasin
04.03.2013 , 02:00 AM | #1
i think that a new race or new classes or somthing are in need of addition in the upcoming dlcs like droid races and ithorians and stuff i mean there are all these really cool rraces but we can only place like 8 of them, im not saying i would want to be able to play as a hutt because that would be strange but you know biths and stuff i wouldnt mind playing as a whole bunch of new ones like nemodians (dont remember how to spell it) can be working with the empire and have a robot companion as their first one (like a battle droid >.>) what do you think
No one could live without the other, or crumble before an unbalance of power.

Stebbinn
04.03.2013 , 02:43 AM | #2
I read somewhere that if they add a new race it will be one that knows and can speak galactic basic and is close to "human form", not alien races like ashara is and that kind of aliens as they're hard to make without endless clipping issues.

Stianhoff
04.03.2013 , 03:23 AM | #3
They have planned to make a race/specie called Cathar.
I think it's ugly though, and I will most likely not play it. I was really hoping for Togruta "/
There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side, There is Only the Force.
I am a guardian of balance.
I am a Gray Jedi.

Jarnaktane
04.03.2013 , 04:05 AM | #4
Gamorrean. Please!

VIBRO BLADE, TECH BLADE (AXES), AND STAVES!

Racial ability: FACE BITE (blinds enemy for .... seconds)

Tom Waits could voice it!
Got my forum rights back. Now if I could just say....

GreyGoomba
04.03.2013 , 05:42 PM | #5
I'm still trying to figure out why they went with Cathar. Togruta are just one of the many options that fit the restrictions in place.

But this goes back to how I don't understand why they wanted to voice the player characters. I wish it was more like Dragon Age where you choose what you say, and NPCs react to it. Rodians are my favorite, but we'll never get that race

LordSilversouls
04.04.2013 , 09:56 AM | #6
Togruta and Genīdai for me

jedimasterjac
04.04.2013 , 10:07 AM | #7
They held a poll a whiles back. Though it may surprise you, Cathar was the number 1 choice. I thiunk you can find the thread somewhere back...
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

LordSilversouls
04.04.2013 , 12:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
They held a poll a whiles back. Though it may surprise you, Cathar was the number 1 choice. I thiunk you can find the thread somewhere back...
I remmember that thread I think that the togruta was a close second (if I remmember correctly that is)

ncdoc
04.04.2013 , 01:22 PM | #9
i still like the Nauts .... would like to play a Kt Fisto clone

AlexDougherty
04.05.2013 , 04:21 AM | #10
Selkath or Gen'dai for me, please. I don't care about Gen'dai appearance, just want to se that mouth of jagged teeth talking, or a selkath looking disappointed, or both.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.