Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LF serious Ops guild.

Choylops
04.01.2013 , 05:09 PM | #1
Hey there. I have recently come back to the game after quite the long break and I am currently looking to return to raiding. Before I stopped playing the game in March of last year I was the leader of an Ops guild that got to HM Kephess the week HM Denova went live and my experience ends there. I am a very dedicated raider and I am looking for a group of like minded people to raid with. I am looking for a semi-hardcore, competitive raiding environment with the kind of guild that wants to be tops on the server and beyond. All of my raiding experience, regardless of what MMO it was in, has been in top-tier end game guilds. I don't like to carry people and have my time wasted, and I expect the same in return. I am also not looking for a guild full of nazi that are against having fun and joking around. My main is an Imperial DPS Sorc that is in Black Hole gear at the moment. I am not opposed to going Republic side to raid so long as it is understood I would need time to level a toon. I will be checking this thread regularly so feel free to respond in here or through a PM. You can also find me on Bobloblaw, my sorc, or, Hiroshi. Thanks for your time and I hope to be hearing from someone soon.

LordMalic
04.02.2013 , 03:09 PM | #2
You can give us a look @ x-raided.net and see how we look for interests. One of the Top notch Imperial Guilds with many accomplishments.
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

Windfox
04.03.2013 , 12:06 AM | #3
come give Death-Sentence a look. Contact Dorchadas/Marfoir, Rumpus/Clipz, Brandnewchafe, or Melesa. also our site is death.sithportal.com. we tend to raid all nights of the week and have cleared all content thus far, were planning on running full steam into 2.0 =D

Ty_walla
04.03.2013 , 02:26 AM | #4
The Chandrian is currently recruiting for 1 DPS for 16-man progression content when 2.0 releases.

I'll just copy/paste what the advertisement is for you.

<The Chandrian> is looking for 1 DPS for 16-man raid progression for 2.0. Currently farming 3/4 EC Nim. Attempting to farm Kephess. Focused on clearing high-level endgame content. Mon-Wed 8-11pm-est. Pst if interested.

We require that you submit an application on our website, run some content with you, and then determine if you are someone we are looking for. If you have any other questions, feel free to email Bawoni in-game. We have been server first on earlier content. Some of our WoW players have just made it back to Swtor after a pandaland detour. We will be pushing through the harder content when 2.0 drops. We are not all "nazi" in raids but we do require that everyone stay knowledgeable about their class, constantly improving their skill, and dependable when raids are scheduled. Thanks.

Bawoni
The Shadowlands
The Chandrian

Nibbon
04.04.2013 , 07:39 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ty_walla View Post
The Chandrian is currently recruiting for 1 DPS for 16-man progression content when 2.0 releases.

I'll just copy/paste what the advertisement is for you.

<The Chandrian> is looking for 1 DPS for 16-man raid progression for 2.0. Currently farming 3/4 EC Nim. Attempting to farm Kephess. Focused on clearing high-level endgame content. Mon-Wed 8-11pm-est. Pst if interested.

We require that you submit an application on our website, run some content with you, and then determine if you are someone we are looking for. If you have any other questions, feel free to email Bawoni in-game. We have been server first on earlier content. Some of our WoW players have just made it back to Swtor after a pandaland detour. We will be pushing through the harder content when 2.0 drops. We are not all "nazi" in raids but we do require that everyone stay knowledgeable about their class, constantly improving their skill, and dependable when raids are scheduled. Thanks.

I assume your 3/4 EC NiM was in 8 man? Not 100% clear to me.

And just an FYI - you aren't attempting to farm kephess - you are attempting to kill him the first time - after you kill something the first time, then you begin working to farm. Farm specifically means that it is fairly easy to kill and reaches loot pinata status. Not meaning to sound snarky, if I am.

Ty_walla
04.04.2013 , 07:50 AM | #6
Good luck to all in 2.0!
Bawoni
The Shadowlands
The Chandrian

TheRealMag
04.05.2013 , 03:54 PM | #7
I would invite you to Morningstar but we are a casual guild, doesnt seem like thats what your looking for. But honestly if you want top server raiding look at the grey order or carange gaming, they are the top on our server. other guilds get it done too eventually but those are the heavy hitters. I myslef have an alt in TGO.
Jayda-Brooke
I heal stupid, because i can