Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Credits on Alts

zerixll
04.02.2013 , 08:52 AM | #1
Something I spend far too long doing is logging in and out of my alts scouring for some credits to use on a particular purchase for one character. I think it would be a good idea if there was some way you could view the credits on each of your alts without having to log into them. eg: have it shown in the legacy family tree or the character log on screen.
Assassin - Tawre LV 55
@ The Proginator

JPryde
04.02.2013 , 08:57 AM | #2
Better yet, have the whole legacy share one bank account for credits.

I don't care, if I have 10 Million spread over 16 chars... I want to be able to access all my credits on all chars without having to send it around first.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

KaddyKing
04.02.2013 , 10:19 AM | #3
I agree this would be quite handy.

LordPryra
04.02.2013 , 10:28 AM | #4
I support this 100%

sharpdragon
04.02.2013 , 11:19 AM | #5
I know right. A legacy bank would be great to have. Also credits should be seen and used by all of an account's characters.

el_Bizzle
04.02.2013 , 08:55 PM | #6
I agree. Would be really nice to share credits and a bank vault amongst all characters in a Legacy. I don't care about account-wide just Legacy.

This would be a HUGE quality of life upgrade for me personally as I do a lot of crafting. I never know who has what matts half the time.

Would be awesome to see this as a Legacy unlock.

Fleurdelis
04.02.2013 , 11:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by el_Bizzle View Post
I agree. Would be really nice to share credits and a bank vault amongst all characters in a Legacy. I don't care about account-wide just Legacy.

This would be a HUGE quality of life upgrade for me personally as I do a lot of crafting. I never know who has what matts half the time.

Would be awesome to see this as a Legacy unlock.
Agreed.