Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please add the planet Kamino

xlenon
04.02.2013 , 03:36 PM | #1
I really want to see the planet from Star Wars Episode II Kamino, I just think this is the coolest planet, it's the waterworld planet. There could be huge underwater cities and areas and you could venture out into the water with some kind of submarine, and I want to see lots of on the water platform cities like we saw in Episode II, we could travel on the water via a boat, and rain it has to rain all of the time.

And I also have an idea for a PVP warzone, on the water naval battles, two teams must compete in skirmish and get the highest score to win.

WyrenTamer
04.02.2013 , 05:55 PM | #2
We're more likely to be able to get access to the planet Manaan. It's the source of Kolto which acts as the main healing resource, and has been introduced before. And it's just like Kamino except we know this planet exists, it holds a large ecosystem we could interact with, and is much more populated.
Darth Wyren

xlenon
04.02.2013 , 06:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by WyrenTamer View Post
We're more likely to be able to get access to the planet Manaan. It's the source of Kolto which acts as the main healing resource, and has been introduced before. And it's just like Kamino except we know this planet exists, it holds a large ecosystem we could interact with, and is much more populated.
Kamino was in the movies, Manaan was not. I've never even heard of Manaan before, if it was in Galaxies then I'm afraid I don't remember.

stephenalandavie
04.02.2013 , 07:24 PM | #4
Manaan is from the old republic universe and it has been in quite a few written works on star wars.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Vitas
04.02.2013 , 08:37 PM | #5
Kamino is known during this time and has been for a while now. It was here the Jedi, after the destruction of Ossus, stored many Jedi artifacts from there in Kamino's cities and sunken ruins.

There could be many possibilities for what the Republic or Sith could do here. They could try persuading the Kaminoans to join either of them and provide their skills and technology in aid of the war.

As Kamino is one of the featured worlds from the films and is known during this time, I think it should definitely be considered to become explorable. Both Kamino and Manaan should take top priority amongst other worlds from both the films and KOTOR games to be considered in the future.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game:

stephenalandavie
04.03.2013 , 07:30 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vitas View Post
Kamino is known during this time and has been for a while now. It was here the Jedi, after the destruction of Ossus, stored many Jedi artifacts from there in Kamino's cities and sunken ruins.

There could be many possibilities for what the Republic or Sith could do here. They could try persuading the Kaminoans to join either of them and provide their skills and technology in aid of the war.

As Kamino is one of the featured worlds from the films and is known during this time, I think it should definitely be considered to become explorable. Both Kamino and Manaan should take top priority amongst other worlds from both the films and KOTOR games to be considered in the future.
Manaan was the more important planet in KOTOR though it was the only source of natural KOLTO in the galaxy. Both the imperials and reps would of wanted it.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Altyrell
04.03.2013 , 07:47 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Manaan was the more important planet in KOTOR though it was the only source of natural KOLTO in the galaxy. Both the imperials and reps would of wanted it.
While that's true, prior to the Game beginning, during the war the Sith Empire had pretty much nuked the floating cities on Manaan. So there's that, so if we were to get Manaan we would be landing on ruined cities or cities that are just starting to be rebuilt