Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Perfect 16man nightmare kephess video

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

OpenForum
03.30.2013 , 07:27 AM | #1
Yo, sup guys, here is our kill video of 16MAN Nightmare Kephess in EC. Throughout the entire fight we only lost one person and that was an accident >.> In other words nobody died and we downed him ^_^. We will also try to get you guys a dps perspective video over the weekend. Till next time Happy Easter.

F.Y.I We are recruiting(Jedi Covenant), if you want in checkout the link below

DARK ECLIPSE

16 MAN NIGHTMARE KEPHESS BEST KILL VIDEO

We also do livestreams as well to check them out click the links below

DPS RAID LEADER PERSPECTIVE

HEALING PERSPECTIVE

Grimsblood
03.30.2013 , 10:33 AM | #2
Nice job on the kill gentlemen. I look forward to seeing you in 2.0.
DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.
Hippolytà - Level 50 Sentinel - Grimsblood - Level 55 Sage
Saphyria - Level 55 Sniper - Fenrîr - Level 55 Gunslinger

tahoeWolverine
04.01.2013 , 11:26 AM | #3
Nice kill guys, hopefully you're thinking about becoming an active guild during progression coming in 2.0 and NiM after. While I do think this is one of the cleanest kills I've seen, saying that a death is ok because of mistake doesn't really make sense. Almost every death results from a mistake lol
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

RLWalker
04.01.2013 , 12:52 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by tahoeWolverine View Post
Nice kill guys, hopefully you're thinking about becoming an active guild during progression coming in 2.0 and NiM after. While I do think this is one of the cleanest kills I've seen, saying that a death is ok because of mistake doesn't really make sense. Almost every death results from a mistake lol
Thanks. I do agree the title is not appropriate, not only because of death but because of the low dps on that attempt. I guess everyone was a little excited after getting this kill.

With our raiding schedule I don't think we will challenge for progression kills but definitely we will continue to run 16-man and hope that more guilds will field 16-man teams in RotHC. Good luck to all in 2.0.

OpenForum
04.01.2013 , 01:02 PM | #5
jeeezzzz, its been modified >.> lol

thanks for compliments

tahoeWolverine
04.02.2013 , 09:20 AM | #6
Even if your guild(s) aren't killing everything next week, I think it's great to get as many people to participate in the progression threads and stuff since Bioware is actually semi-following them now. They're very interested in how much 16man continues to be played, so the more we post and track this stuff the better.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

EricMusco
04.02.2013 , 12:05 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Really cool video(s) guys, I love watching Ops runs! Really good of you to provide it from different perspectives as well. This was a nice clean run for sure (at least in my humble opinion)!

Kephess is still one of my favorite Ops bosses in the game, I love this fight. Keep up the good work.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

OpenForum
04.02.2013 , 01:53 PM | #8
Sure thing Ill try to get the DPS version edited up for you guys today

Thanks

CelCawdro
04.02.2013 , 02:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Really cool video(s) guys, I love watching Ops runs! Really good of you to provide it from different perspectives as well. This was a nice clean run for sure (at least in my humble opinion)!

Kephess is still one of my favorite Ops bosses in the game, I love this fight. Keep up the good work.

-eric
I love to see the team taking an interest in things like this. Kudos! Personally, I've only been able to run through the operations once in PUGs, just to see them, given that most of my guild members wound up quitting shortly after launch. I would love to get involved with that scene again, however.

TahiriSolo
04.02.2013 , 04:45 PM | #10
How is this news or worthy of a comment from the Dev Team, this has been downed by other guilds some time ago...