Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 2.1: Dance of the Hutts!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

octowarrior
04.01.2013 , 11:55 AM | #61
i cant wait for the new mount!

AelixVII
04.01.2013 , 12:04 PM | #62
Well played, BW.

EricMusco
04.01.2013 , 12:10 PM | #63 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Qvasar View Post
Eric could you give us a hint about the Huttese Transporter characteristics, like speed and knock off protection?

I'm guessing speed is around 10% and protection equivalent to the Avalanche tank or better?
I would love to help! The Huttese Transporter moves at a whopping 5% movement speed. On the plus side, while riding the Huttese Transporter you are completely immune to being knocked off! However... sometimes your Hutt will just throw you off because he feels like it. You know how Hutts are.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

cashogy_reborn
04.01.2013 , 12:14 PM | #64
this sounds terrible
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

bibobpipop
04.01.2013 , 12:15 PM | #65
Do we have to feed him strange food from the cantina-vendors regulary to have him keep moving? :P

JamieKirby
04.01.2013 , 12:17 PM | #66
why do people always fall for these things, i personally find april fool crap rather childish and they could use the effort they made for this april fools joke, which is funny 1% of the time, into fixing the game, this game would be a whole lot better.

Margoth
04.01.2013 , 12:26 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
why do people always fall for these things, i personally find april fool crap rather childish and they could use the effort they made for this april fools joke, which is funny 1% of the time, into fixing the game, this game would be a whole lot better.
In the words of the immortal Sgt Hulka....

"lighten up Francis"

This probably took 20 minutes of effort to put together and zero time by an actual developer. Not doing this would not have allowed them to change one thing in the game and it provided some minor amusement to people.

king_nile
04.01.2013 , 12:37 PM | #68
Happy 2nd April Fools SWTOR. Huttese mounts LOL
The Baratheon Legacy ~ {{The Bastion}} (lvl/valor/social)
Kingnile, Gunnery (55/89/10) Keith'Stone, Guardian (55/60/4) Ruusty, Scoundrel (50/3*/3)
Cleancut, Powertech (55/63/*) Spicee, Corruption Sorc (50/50/3)

Tatile
04.01.2013 , 12:38 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
How do you know the didn't bash this out in their lunch hour? Or are people working through their lunch hours these days.

FelixGoldenHeart
04.01.2013 , 12:40 PM | #70
Must engage in movement of the bi-ped, to reach center arc of green parallel. If orange tangent is to be applied, bi-pedals will achieve corporally purple bisector within grey acute!

WTB dancing Gree.