Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Council: Who's left?

VedaRa
03.16.2013 , 07:41 PM | #21
Here is what Wookieepedia says: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Council
Lieutenant Commander Veda Ra
The Imperial Guard
http://www.imperialguard.org

Emperor-Norton
03.16.2013 , 07:42 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
I am pretty sure that he can be killed by the player.
The options for Jadus is he gets captured by the PC, escapes, or returns to the Council (I never did the last one, so I am fuzzy on that one.

Dioxys
03.17.2013 , 05:35 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
In that novel Gravus was reduced to a moron.
Yeah, lol. I was shocked by his difference in the game and in the book. I thought he was the type of sith that uses their head more than emotion.

yoomazir
03.20.2013 , 10:50 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
Yeah, lol. I was shocked by his difference in the game and in the book. I thought he was the type of sith that uses their head more than emotion.
And he was, but I bet the writter didn't play this game or even watch Gravus dialogues, shame on you Drew.

ShadowMudkip
03.30.2013 , 07:00 PM | #25
I dont think that the dark council MUST be filled at all times. Look at the Jedi council, we see almost half the council missing for one reason or another. There is 1) Master Satele 2) Syo Bakarn/Consular 3) Master Kiwiiks 4) unnamed Kel-Dor 5) Master Kaedan 6) Orgus Din. That is all im aware of. So maybe they are unnamed in the game or are not there at all.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

YoshiRaphElan
03.30.2013 , 07:15 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ShadowMudkip View Post
I dont think that the dark council MUST be filled at all times. Look at the Jedi council, we see almost half the council missing for one reason or another. There is 1) Master Satele 2) Syo Bakarn/Consular 3) Master Kiwiiks 4) unnamed Kel-Dor 5) Master Kaedan 6) Orgus Din. That is all im aware of. So maybe they are unnamed in the game or are not there at all.
"Un-named" Kel-Dor is Tol Braga. And though he is not seen in-game, according to Annihilation, Gnost-Dural is also on the Council.

ShadowMudkip
03.31.2013 , 01:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
"Un-named" Kel-Dor is Tol Braga. And though he is not seen in-game, according to Annihilation, Gnost-Dural is also on the Council.
Yes, I did some research after my post and I did realize it was Tol Braga ,I have not finfished my JK yet. Gnost-Dural must have joined sometime after the events of the storylines of swtor as I dont remember seeing him, or he was just left out.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

BenKatarn
03.31.2013 , 02:21 PM | #28
Gnost-Dural must have joined sometime after the events of the storylines of swtor as I dont remember seeing him, or he was just left out.
He was simply ignored. My guess is because a) Annihilation was already in the works and b) there is only one model for Kel-Dors in the entire game, so having both Tol Braga AND Gnost-Dural on-screen at the same time might have been confusing.

Gnost-Dural is established to have become a Jedi Master and Keeper of the Jedi Archives shortly after the Treaty of Coruscant, but to to my recollection, neither the Chronicles of Gnost-Dural (from the Collector's Edition) nor Annihilation make mention when he came on the Jedi Council, so I would assume after the during story of the game as well.

I dont think that the dark council MUST be filled at all times.
Considering the power structure of the Empire and its Spheres of Influence and all below, having no Councilor for long periods of time would be detrimental for the entirety of the Empire. However, I recall that Annihilation takes place a year after the end of Act 3 and Hadra's seat on the Council (and thus, control over the Sphere of Technology) was empty the entire time.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

jovianus
04.01.2013 , 01:50 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Considering the power structure of the Empire and its Spheres of Influence and all below, having no Councilor for long periods of time would be detrimental for the entirety of the Empire. However, I recall that Annihilation takes place a year after the end of Act 3 and Hadra's seat on the Council (and thus, control over the Sphere of Technology) was empty the entire time.
I'm a bit skeptical about that. Particularly playing the Imperial Agent storyline, but it crops up elsewhere, you find that for a lot of the rank and file who actually keep the Empire running, the Sith are something to be suffered through and worked around, not really "Oh no, there's no Sith around, I don't know what to do!" .

The Empire would be a lot more efficient and stable if the Sith had all gone into retirement after founding it.

Slowpokeking
04.01.2013 , 04:05 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Dioxys View Post
He was very calm in the game, and knew to use his apprentice well to destroy the pubs and motivate the player.