Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guilds going to the Bastion

fleshtaker
03.29.2013 , 09:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by krakl View Post
Midian will be there.
Come to harbringer i hear you guys are the best on mdn well the best of dalborra are going harbringer and would like the chance to take you down :P but seriously with the established apac players already there and if we influx it with more the population will be very strong and pvp will blossom

Hope to see you there

Alittle Bit Gimp.. Dalborra

krakl
03.29.2013 , 11:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by fleshtaker View Post
Come to harbringer i hear you guys are the best on mdn well the best of dalborra are going harbringer and would like the chance to take you down :P but seriously with the established apac players already there and if we influx it with more the population will be very strong and pvp will blossom

Hope to see you there

That comment around going to The Bastion was made before we knew we would have a choice in server transfers. We will decide on Monday what our destination server will be.
Retired - <Midian>
Dragonovic Endorra
La'Bella BillyTheTank

Obiraysbrother
03.30.2013 , 01:15 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by fleshtaker View Post

Hope to see you there

Hmmmm I'm starting to think this guy has no idea what he's in for...

johnnyby
03.30.2013 , 01:56 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Obiraysbrother View Post
Hmmmm I'm starting to think this guy has no idea what he's in for...
I have to agree.
The Harbinger - <Ewokalypse Now> - <Hatred>
Johnnyboyau Commando - Jacynlargo Vangaurd - Charlie Gunslinger - Philip-jfry Sage -
- -Sniper

DPS is science. Healing is art. Tanking is strategy.

Antiskeptic
03.30.2013 , 05:45 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by krakl View Post
That comment around going to The Bastion was made before we knew we would have a choice in server transfers. We will decide on Monday what our destination server will be.
please post here with your decision, thanks.
//

wikd
03.30.2013 , 01:49 PM | #26
Since rolling lowbies on the Bastion and starting a guild here, we've received many warm welcomes from the existing guilds and players. It certainly looks promising community wise and I highly recommend that PVP orientated guilds from APAC consider moving here.
Jeck, 'Dar'Nala was Harder'

Ultimatesla
03.31.2013 , 10:43 AM | #27
Knights of the Old Republic will be going to The Bastion.

Spinikar
04.02.2013 , 01:13 AM | #28
Four One Nine will be moving to the Harbringer. Focus on pve.
"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."
419 Empire Guild Leader
spinikar@419guild.com

Ultimatesla
04.02.2013 , 11:54 PM | #29
Edit-

Leanest
04.06.2013 , 07:20 PM | #30
<Force Penetration>

We're on both sides in Bastion, our Imperial Side is startiing to come along. And our republic is mainly ALTS at the moment but when transfers come that may become our primary(as majority of the imp really suck).

Both Guilds will be open to whoever wants to come into the fold from APAC.
Force Penetration (AKA Force Pen)
Leanest
- Guildmaster
PVP,PVE,RAID HARBINGER
APAC Based Guild