Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Just hit LVL 50

Noel_Martir's Avatar


Noel_Martir
03.31.2013 , 01:30 AM | #1
... Before finishing the class quests. Do I continue on? or do I start a new character?

Orionan's Avatar


Orionan
03.31.2013 , 01:51 AM | #2
Depends how much you've enjoyed the story line really, if i hit 50 before end of class quests i know i would wanna finish it. Also there is a legacy unlock for clearing chapter 3 too so it is worth doing.

ChrisRedmond's Avatar


ChrisRedmond
03.31.2013 , 04:51 AM | #3
Finish the class story first. You never know what might happen.
If you can't fix it, forget it.

WaldoA's Avatar


WaldoA
03.31.2013 , 05:25 AM | #4
There's also stuff you can do at end-game like flashpoints, operations, warzones, daillies and world bosses. You don't need to start over again when you reach the end of your story.

Rooff's Avatar


Rooff
03.31.2013 , 09:42 AM | #5
Finish the class quest.

If this is your first character deffinatly finish your companions and unlock the bonus perks. The extra presence from finishing the companions will definatly help you with your second character/alts.

Annababy's Avatar


Annababy
04.01.2013 , 07:33 AM | #6
Hi all I want to give some feed back to biowear and the developers on my game experience do anyone no how I can do so

funkiestj's Avatar


funkiestj
04.01.2013 , 11:46 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Annababy View Post
Hi all I want to give some feed back to biowear and the developers on my game experience do anyone no how I can do so
You can post here about your experience. BW reads the forums.

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Syas's Avatar


Syas
04.01.2013 , 01:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rooff View Post
Finish the class quest.

If this is your first character deffinatly finish your companions and unlock the bonus perks. The extra presence from finishing the companions will definatly help you with your second character/alts.
You also get a nifty Legacy ability. Nothing sweeter than my Trooper straight up Force Choking someone before throwing a rock at him with his mind all will unloading with his gun.
Thall | Combat Medic ||| Kannus | Kinetic Shadow
Dars'yl | Immortal Juggernaut ||| Sudor | Concealment Operative
Ebon Hawke

Cikala's Avatar


Cikala
04.02.2013 , 05:14 PM | #9
Is there anything a solo player can do to improve their character past 50? It seems like it's all group content. Even the rep grinds, which have cosmetic rewards only, require groups in the form of heroic quests and the like. I've been playing this game very casually, and so haven't joined a guild and don't have friends playing, and I'm starting to think there's very little to do for a player like myself once you hit 50 and finish your class quest.

VigDiath's Avatar


VigDiath
04.02.2013 , 05:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Cikala View Post
Is there anything a solo player can do to improve their character past 50? It seems like it's all group content. Even the rep grinds, which have cosmetic rewards only, require groups in the form of heroic quests and the like. I've been playing this game very casually, and so haven't joined a guild and don't have friends playing, and I'm starting to think there's very little to do for a player like myself once you hit 50 and finish your class quest.
When I first hit 50 I didn't do much at all except pvp and dailies. Eventually I got into FP's and eventually OPs. Theres stuff to do, just got to seek it out. I will admit, I loved pvp and would do it even if I completed all my Dailies/Weekly pvp quests to the point it only took me 2-3 days to max out basic pvp comms.

One thing to note tho...Operations can be fun if you run with the right group of people. It's not just the actual fighting but getting to know the people you run with. I was in a guild with a cool group of people that really got me back into doing Ops on a regular basis. Definitely don't stop at 50 since this is a MMO with many people.
Jedi Covenant (The Baltimore Legacy)
Laaron - 55 (Shadow Tank) Eulora - 55 (Sage Healer)
Madmartygan - 55 (Guardian DPS) Skylaadawn - 55 (Sab Smug)
Akon - 55 (Carnage Marauder) L'aron - 53 (Sorc Healer)