Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Knight spoilers] Light-side storytelling bias and how it ruined the story for me

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
[Knight spoilers] Light-side storytelling bias and how it ruined the story for me

Crawelc
03.30.2013 , 01:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
While I agree. The options could be a little more fleshed out for you to choose from. For instance, on the starting planet, I recall the option was LS = Let Fleshraider train to become Jedi and DS = Don't let Fleshraider train to become Jedi (worded a bit differently of course).

Now, what I don't recall seeing with that option (and maybe I just missed it) was DS = Kill the Fleshraider.
Are you kidding?

Spoiler
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

jovianus
03.30.2013 , 05:12 PM | #12
I still want a DS option on Tython to toss the
Spoiler
off a cliff.

Crawelc
03.30.2013 , 10:12 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by jovianus View Post
I still want a DS option on Tython to toss the
Spoiler
off a cliff.
I approve of this message
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

zzoorrzz
03.31.2013 , 02:28 AM | #14
On a sidenote. I think it would make playing even more interesting if they removed ls/ds mark from the choices before u do them. You would only see the result (preferably after the conversation is finished :-P)

Spartanik
03.31.2013 , 02:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
On a sidenote. I think it would make playing even more interesting if they removed ls/ds mark from the choices before u do them. You would only see the result (preferably after the conversation is finished :-P)
You can do that yourself already under settings, go social and then check the dialogues tab, something like that. I think that feature is there since release and longer then i c an remember.

Also dont ask for stuff that is already in game....
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

FuryoftheStars
04.01.2013 , 02:56 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by zzoorrzz View Post
The only problem with that is that some people (myself included) feel as though some of the ls/ds points awarded =/= the dialog option.
The Shadowlands
||| Vanguard | Sage | Sentinel | Scoundrel

SpacemanR
04.01.2013 , 06:26 PM | #17
so, if you're a jk and make one ds choice on Correlia? You don't become a jk even though all of the other choices you make were light side?

SithKoriandr
04.01.2013 , 09:36 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Are you kidding?

Spoiler
I didnt say it was a bad scene. But there's DS points for saying "No you cant join" and there's DS points for killing them Basically, I didnt know the option was "Kill him"
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

FuryoftheStars
04.02.2013 , 10:18 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
I didnt say it was a bad scene. But there's DS points for saying "No you cant join" and there's DS points for killing them Basically, I didnt know the option was "Kill him"
Heh, yeah, I didn't know that either. Most of the rest of the conversation options I get where killing them is a choice, it actually says "kill them".
The Shadowlands
||| Vanguard | Sage | Sentinel | Scoundrel

maxetius
04.02.2013 , 12:43 PM | #20
Nah it's because ANY dark side choice in Corellia winds up with everyone dying, even when it didn't make any damn sense or was completely unrelated.

Not that I cared, the Knight story was a joke dark side anyway. If you wanted to play a force user who had a good story either way, stick to the Sith.