Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will happen with our legacy?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
What will happen with our legacy?

Phelnis
03.30.2013 , 12:08 PM | #1
Once Bioware have officaly anounced Tranfers on their webpages & not just the forums, Please explain how legacy will work?
(The Bastion/Harbinger) if happen to have legacy on one of the NA Servers that is level 5 and the legacy on the Apac Server is say... Level 30, will the level 30 take over the level 5?

Is it Possible for the legacy to spit between characters?
Sending one character say a Jedi knight to [The Bastion] and say an Sith Assassin to [Harbinger], Will i gain 2 seperate legacies level 30?

falcon_Xtreme
03.30.2013 , 03:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Phelnis View Post
Once Bioware have officaly anounced Tranfers on their webpages & not just the forums, Please explain how legacy will work?
(The Bastion/Harbinger) if happen to have legacy on one of the NA Servers that is level 5 and the legacy on the Apac Server is say... Level 30, will the level 30 take over the level 5?

Is it Possible for the legacy to spit between characters?
Sending one character say a Jedi knight to [The Bastion] and say an Sith Assassin to [Harbinger], Will i gain 2 seperate legacies level 30?
I encountered something similar.... I had a lvl 50 on the shadowlands that transferred late. (apac transfer drama) the shadowlands character had a lower legacy level than my APAC characters, the lower legacy merged into the higher legacy, my characters that had no issue with the apac transfer still took across my previously earned shadowlands character unlocks. (buff, legacy emote etc)

so I would say that if you sent some characters to one server and some to another your legacy would effectively spilt and both would have all the benefits of your legacy. otherwise they would be removing unlocks from legacy. which i cant see happening.
REDZONE & PROUD!

Phelnis
04.02.2013 , 11:52 AM | #3
Thank you for the information
Here is my Refer Code >>v
Marnis'necro 60Sentinel, Marnis 60Sage, GabuYoshi 60Commando
Marnis'soulja 60Assassin , Phelnis'necro 65Operative