Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The New Emperor...

Darthsilarius's Avatar


Darthsilarius
03.28.2013 , 03:57 AM | #1
Just wanted to let the bastion server know who is taking control of the empire now... well its me Vemron! so a simple bow will be suffice. If you do not obliged to this 1 rule that I made for you guys, well then you will feel my wrath in a wz. take care!

irojoz's Avatar


irojoz
03.28.2013 , 04:07 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthsilarius View Post
Just wanted to let the bastion server know who is taking control of the empire now... well its me Vemron! so a simple bow will be suffice. If you do not obliged to this 1 rule that I made for you guys, well then you will feel my wrath in a wz. take care!
we have been getting alot of RP lately..are you apart of it?
game is hard
2ez4rtz

shadmanfl's Avatar


shadmanfl
03.28.2013 , 07:18 AM | #3
Star Wars: The Old Republic is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) based in the Star Wars universe....

You're playing a role playing game. When you PVP, you're pretending to fight with someone as a character in the game.

Bastion is not 100% RP play style, but don't fool yourself, you're playing an MMORPG.

Lazaris's Avatar


Lazaris
03.28.2013 , 10:01 AM | #4
Jesus Christ make it stop...
Breks - Assault Vanguard (Retired)
Hey'cutie

Darthsilarius's Avatar


Darthsilarius
03.28.2013 , 11:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by irojoz View Post
we have been getting alot of RP lately..are you apart of it?
No im not a part of it... but then again I think some peeps are taking this post alittle to serious.

Rilok_Singz's Avatar


Rilok_Singz
03.28.2013 , 12:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Lazaris View Post
Jesus Christ make it stop...
i lol'd
S h a d o w R i l o k | G u a r d i a n R y y j i n
T h e B a s t i o n | P o t 5

Lazaris's Avatar


Lazaris
03.28.2013 , 01:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthsilarius View Post
No im not a part of it... but then again I think some peeps are taking this post alittle to serious.
Bro this game is serious business, especially the forums. Bro.
Breks - Assault Vanguard (Retired)
Hey'cutie

iPvP's Avatar


iPvP
03.28.2013 , 02:58 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthsilarius View Post
Just wanted to let the bastion server know who is taking control of the empire now... well its me Vemron! so a simple bow will be suffice. If you do not obliged to this 1 rule that I made for you guys, well then you will feel my wrath in a wz. take care!
vemron lies, he cant even beat my merc <3
P h y t z - C a r r i e s
@ Pot5
I Am Legend

lordkamiel's Avatar


lordkamiel
03.28.2013 , 03:32 PM | #9
I for one vote to nominate Blizz for emperor. Who seconds?

WeedsBadForYou's Avatar


WeedsBadForYou
03.29.2013 , 01:47 PM | #10
Obviously Deft is the current emperor.
Great leader is undisputed king of Bastion.