Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
So pubs can be lesbians but imps not?

stormdrakelord's Avatar


stormdrakelord
03.29.2013 , 01:46 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by spookysage View Post
Yeah, apparently if you play a male imperial agent, even if you don't flirt with anyone, he was an unstoppable ladies' man up until the point you started playing him.

Oh, look what got shunted off to the backwaters of the Story and Lore forum, surprise surprise.
And vice-versa is true for the Female agent i assume? That is why I prefer to imagine my female agent as bi, just not wanting to flirt with the ladies.

My trooper girl, on the other hand...
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

BrianDavion's Avatar


BrianDavion
03.29.2013 , 01:52 AM | #52
basicly 2.0 is more then just Makeb. there are also some quest chains that will take you back to other planets.
these quest chains also have a Same gender flirt option.

the result is that on the Makeb storyline female republic characters and male imperial characters have a SGF option. and dureing the questline for the macrobionuclars (or the seker droids one of the two) republic males have a SGF option and female Imperials have a SGF option

stormdrakelord's Avatar


stormdrakelord
03.31.2013 , 03:55 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
basicly 2.0 is more then just Makeb. there are also some quest chains that will take you back to other planets.
these quest chains also have a Same gender flirt option.

the result is that on the Makeb storyline female republic characters and male imperial characters have a SGF option. and dureing the questline for the macrobionuclars (or the seker droids one of the two) republic males have a SGF option and female Imperials have a SGF option
Someone has to get me a link to the vid with whichever quest has that flirt option for the empire. Y'know, to see if I missed it.
Han Solo: Great, kid. Don't get cocky.

Ulfric_Dragnix's Avatar


Ulfric_Dragnix
03.31.2013 , 07:12 PM | #54
I just dont get they added SGR options to calm down the player rage that its not in the game from start.. But when they do its only for one planet, and its rep=f and emp=m only option? Cant they see they are gonna get player rage back because of this? Cant be that hard to just make it a option for both genders for both sides of the playerbase?

that being said: forum-rage-rawrr! i want my sith Inq to corrupt Azshara already dammit!
Darth Anoshta, Sorc DPS
The Do'Urden Legacy

Death to the Jawa Horde!

SithKoriandr's Avatar


SithKoriandr
03.31.2013 , 07:39 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Ulfric_Dragnix View Post
I just dont get they added SGR options to calm down the player rage that its not in the game from start.. But when they do its only for one planet, and its rep=f and emp=m only option? Cant they see they are gonna get player rage back because of this? Cant be that hard to just make it a option for both genders for both sides of the playerbase?

that being said: forum-rage-rawrr! i want my sith Inq to corrupt Azshara already dammit!
They didn't leave it to rep=f and emp=m Have you read the rest of the thread?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Aebrynis's Avatar


Aebrynis
03.31.2013 , 09:25 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Soxbadger View Post
Romance options arent exactly equal amongst classes already. Inquisitor storyline has 1 female companion romance option, warrior has 2.

Its not always even.
The way I see it, Makeb gives the male Inquisitor a romance option, at last. It gives the female Inquisitor...still precisely zero.

With only Andronikos and Ashara as romance options, the Inquisitor was the colossal loser in the romance game - both of these companions are annoying, pointless, nerve-grating dunderheads, to the point it wouldn't have mattered if SGR's were already in-game. Khem Val is a better romance option as is than either of these twits.

stuffystuffs's Avatar


stuffystuffs
04.02.2013 , 09:35 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Aebrynis View Post
The way I see it, Makeb gives the male Inquisitor a romance option, at last. It gives the female Inquisitor...still precisely zero.
Can't the female inquisitor romance the new guy as well?
Node guarder

lokdron's Avatar


lokdron
04.02.2013 , 12:44 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Aebrynis View Post
The way I see it, Makeb gives the male Inquisitor a romance option, at last. It gives the female Inquisitor...still precisely zero.

With only Andronikos and Ashara as romance options, the Inquisitor was the colossal loser in the romance game - both of these companions are annoying, pointless, nerve-grating dunderheads, to the point it wouldn't have mattered if SGR's were already in-game. Khem Val is a better romance option as is than either of these twits.
Ha!

Its quite true the only interesting companion the SI has is khem val the rest can jump in the space lock for all I care.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

_biddan_'s Avatar


_biddan_
04.03.2013 , 11:22 AM | #59
aaaaaaaaand i'm done with the empire.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Aebrynis's Avatar


Aebrynis
04.03.2013 , 11:57 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
Can't the female inquisitor romance the new guy as well?
If we assume the new Romance Option is bi, then yes, she can. However, I was operating under the assumption that it's an SGR option. And in either case, it still leaves the SI one step down from other classes, which have universally superior companions aboard their ships (Corso, Jaesa, Malavai, Elara, and so on).

It took getting to Makeb for the SI to have anything approaching a viable romance option, and the Sith Inquisitorette may still end up getting shut out of that. I don't claim to know exactly what's coming down the pike, but it doesn't look at all encouraging.