Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What will happen to: Ashoka, Ventress & Maul?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What will happen to: Ashoka, Ventress & Maul?

sithgreyguard
03.27.2013 , 02:28 PM | #21
Hopefully Maul and Ventress will get a book. Ashoka' story is done.

TheBBP
03.27.2013 , 04:14 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
Hopefully Maul and Ventress will get a book. Ashoka' story is done.
No way. Not with how she walked off on Anakin. I would like to see how she goes on. She is too good-hearted to become a Bounty Hunter. Perhaps she becomes a vigilante?
Jano Aras'im - Knight of the Republic
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Ventessel
03.27.2013 , 05:10 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
No way. Not with how she walked off on Anakin. I would like to see how she goes on. She is too good-hearted to become a Bounty Hunter. Perhaps she becomes a vigilante?
She's just going to settle down, marry a nice boy and raise a family. No excitement for Ahsoka, no sir.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

carbineaction
04.11.2013 , 07:55 PM | #24
Ahsoka will probly face an epic enemy and possibly die( just my guess), ventress will probly just be a bounty hunter avoiding authorities for the rest of her days, maul will eventually die but how thats going to happen is a mystery.
Health is a lie there is only flour;Through flour i gain dough;Through dough i gain bread;Through bread i gain cake;Through cake i gain calories; The force shall make me fat.

Wolfninjajedi
04.11.2013 , 08:05 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by carbineaction View Post
Ahsoka will probly face an epic enemy and possibly die( just my guess), ventress will probly just be a bounty hunter avoiding authorities for the rest of her days, maul will eventually die but how thats going to happen is a mystery.
Vader, it would just make the most sense.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Kronosam
04.12.2013 , 10:29 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Vader, it would just make the most sense.
Gotta admit, that wouldn't make sense, because Anakin felt Betrayed by the jedi order and so did Ahsoka so it's not likely that he would kill her, it would be understandable if he tried to get her to join the sith.

Wolfninjajedi
04.12.2013 , 10:32 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Kronosam View Post
Gotta admit, that wouldn't make sense, because Anakin felt Betrayed by the jedi order and so did Ahsoka so it's not likely that he would kill her, it would be understandable if he tried to get her to join the sith.
It would, if he is trying to remove everything from his past. Why would he leave such a big important part of his past life out? But yes also trying to convince her to join him, that doesn't work and thus ends up as them fighting would work too, either way it makes sense, it'll all come full circle.

Kronosam
04.12.2013 , 10:42 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
It would, if he is trying to remove everything from his past. Why would he leave such a big important part of his past life out? But yes also trying to convince her to join him, that doesn't work and thus ends up as them fighting would work too, either way it makes sense, it'll all come full circle.
I get that he wants to destroy everyone from his past, but what about Padme? He didn't want to kill her but was fuelled by his rage when obi wan appeared.

Wolfninjajedi
04.12.2013 , 10:45 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Kronosam View Post
I get that he wants to destroy everyone from his past, but what about Padme? He didn't want to kill her but was fuelled by his rage when obi wan appeared.
Because he loved her is why he didn't mean to kill her though, I mean aside from Padme everyone else could go die in a fire if it meant that Anakin could keep her.

XantosCledwin
04.13.2013 , 02:33 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
With Season 6 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars seeming an unlikely prospect, I'm beginning to doubt whether the series will ever resolve the fates of these characters anytime soon. Character's I've highlighted for several reasons:

1. Thanks to the series they've become integral aspects of the Star Wars Universe and much loved characters. Not the sort of stories you can just 'leave'.

2. There stories have peaked and reached cliffhangers. Ashoka has left the Jedi Order and her fate is unknown, we don't know where she goes, what she does, and whether she survives Order 66. Ventress has abandoned her past as a Sith apprentice and seems to be on the road to moral recovery, she's become a bounty hunter, and yet similar questions to that of Ashoka apply. Maul's story is the most mysterious of all, after being defeated by his master he disappears with Sidious claiming he has 'other uses' for him. What could these possibly be?

3. The Sequel Trilogy is on its way, and new heroes and villains are needed. Could Ashoka, Ventress and Maul fulfill these roles? One rumor mentions a disciple of the Emperor attempting to form a new Empire, could Maul fit this role?

Thoughts?
1. Do we know any of these characters species' actual life spans? Because if not, then it is possible that we may see them pop up in Movies 7 through 9, or possibly in future TV Series. I mean Ashoka in particular is a likely prospect as she was only what, 13 when the Clone Wars started? She would have been 36 years old at the Battle of Yavin, so unless she was stupid and showed her face to Anakin (Vader) during the Great Jedi Purge (which I give her more credit on her street smarts than that) then she should still be alive at the current time, though she would be older than Luke. And since she was a member of the original Jedi Order if Luke found her, she would be an auto candidate for the New Jedi Order's high council. That said, even if she did show her face to Anakin, she has faced enough superior fighters and survived that she could probably manage to survive that encounter as well on sheer dumb luck or even heck superior fighting abilities now, considering Anakin taught her everything she knows and he has beeen seriously impaired by his cyborg body.

As for Maul, he's a Cyborg, who knows what his life span is.

I don't know what a Dothomar Witch's Lifespan is, but she was significantly older than Ashoka, so she might have died of Old Age by the time of the Battle of Yavin, but seeing as how the Emperor was in his old age already by the time of the Clone Wars, and he managed to live even longer (he was 82 at the Battle of Yavin, and Ventress would have been significantly younger than him) I don't see why she couldn't still be alive, provided she proved herself to be an asset to the Emperor seeing as how he likely knew exactly where all her hideouts were thanks to Doku.
The Cledwin Legacy of the Shadowlands Server
Fanfiction Author Profile