Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gen. Grevious

Letsjet
03.25.2013 , 08:12 PM | #1
"He's more man than machine..."

Thinking on Gen. Grevious. And most importantly Anikin, do you lose medichlorian count when. Say some chops of your legs? And would that lessen you in the force?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Selenial
03.25.2013 , 08:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
"He's more man than machine..."

Thinking on Gen. Grevious. And most importantly Anikin, do you lose medichlorian count when. Say some chops of your legs? And would that lessen you in the force?
I thought it was "He's more machine than man"????
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi
03.25.2013 , 08:55 PM | #3
Yes and no, Anakin lost the potential to become the greatest ever. However he still became much stronger, then his pre-suit self and was speculated by Palpatine that if he accepted what he had become then he would reach said potential...it was all pretty much a mind game that Anakin never won.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

TheBBP
03.26.2013 , 12:01 AM | #4
General Grievous ranks right up there with the worst characters in the Saga for me.

Ventessel
03.26.2013 , 02:45 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I thought it was "He's more machine than man"????
Nah, that's Darth Vader. The OP is clearly talking about Gen. Grievous. Who is obviously more man than machine.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

AngelFluttershy
03.26.2013 , 03:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
General Grievous ranks right up there with the worst characters in the Saga for me.
To be fair, he was a cool character when he was first introduced.

Zerorder
03.26.2013 , 11:24 AM | #7
I always thought Grevious should have been Darth Maul after his halving.

Doctoglethorpe
03.26.2013 , 10:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AngelFluttershy View Post
To be fair, he was a cool character when he was first introduced.
He's also a BAMF in the novelization. The movie just ****ed up and made him look like a weezing coward, which thus ruined him overall.