Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it just me or..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Is it just me or..

Kaedusz
03.26.2013 , 12:54 PM | #11
this thread reminded me of a really annoying phenomenon i have observed in pvp and not only there.

Why operatives and assassins keep spamming S and W while mauling/backstabing or spamming their abilities in general.Backwards and forwards,backwards and forwards.EVEN WHEN I AM STUNED. While pressing the backstab key,operatives keeping going back and forward,back and forward.WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? I am sure most of the players are not even doing it consciously.Can somebody tell me why are they doing this?

Even some vanguards and powertechs while spamming flameburst/ion pusle ,are doing it.It's like they have not keybinded the ability and while clicking it they feel the need to press W and S one after the other repeatedly.EVEN WHEN I AM STUNED.

WHAT IS THIS?
For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw-xdOuSR5M 1:22 . What the hell is this?Why are you ppl doing it? It's driving me insane.
I understand running in circle around the player or strafing left and right,but what the hell IS THIS?!?!?!?
I have never seen a rogue or feral druid do this.

Regarding backpeddling ,yes it is something you see very often in pvp in this game.