Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey! Listen to me!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Hey! Listen to me!

Tragamite
03.25.2013 , 06:19 PM | #1
Please help if you can but the following classes need to be nerffed!
Sniper, Gunslinger, Operative, Scoundrel, Sage, Sorc, Shadow, assassin, Jugg, Guardian, Maraurder, Sentinel, Merc, Commando, Powertech and Vanguard! Not the ones i play, if anything they need a buff, just the ones that others play! I am sick and tired of loosing in a WZ when I am obviously the best player on my server and probably in the game so when I am matched up against someone else I should never loose.

But somehow people are hacking this game and defeating me. You have to make the change cause I know nobody can beat me in a fair 1v1. I'm pretty sure I should even be able facetank a 1v8 and not even drop below half health so obviously others are manipulating the game in their favor! This has to be addressed and soon before I will fight ib another warzone!

Please help correct this grave injustice as it just isn't fair to anyone when I can't win a simple WZ. So nerf the classes I mentioned before just not the ones I play, okay!?!
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 65, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, AR-lS Sniper DPS 65, Skltor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slughter Van DPS 55, Sh-R Sage DPS 55

JouerTue
03.25.2013 , 06:45 PM | #2
this is sadly not too different from many many posts..i'm tired too of this trend in the forum..nice troll btw..for a second i thought you was serious! (just to say again how these ******** threads are common!)

Tragamite
03.26.2013 , 10:57 AM | #3
Interesting
Whocsllessur Jugg Tank 65, Etim'a'grt Sorc DPS 55, Ruspe-Rurob PT Tank 55, AR-lS Sniper DPS 65, Skltor Sin Tank 55 Pesch-rushi Guard Tank 55, Tragamite Scoundrel Heals 55, Slughter Van DPS 55, Sh-R Sage DPS 55

cashogy_reborn
03.26.2013 , 11:05 AM | #4
if youre gonna make a troll post, it has to be a little bit believable. calling merc/mando OP gives you away too quickly
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

akabane_k
03.26.2013 , 11:13 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
if youre gonna make a troll post, it has to be a little bit believable. calling merc/mando OP gives you away too quickly
It's more satire than troll

LarryRow
03.26.2013 , 11:49 AM | #6
1/10

It would be 0/10 but you can't rate something a zero if you post in it.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

DarkSaberMaster
03.26.2013 , 11:53 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
Sniper, Gunslinger, Operative, Scoundrel, Sage, Sorc, Shadow, assassin, Jugg, Guardian, Maraurder, Sentinel, Merc, Commando, Powertech and Vanguard! Not the ones i play, if anything they need a buff, just the ones that others play! I am sick and tired of loosing in a WZ when I am obviously the best player on my server and probably in the game so when I am matched up against someone else I should never loose.

But somehow people are hacking this game and defeating me. You have to make the change cause I know nobody can beat me in a fair 1v1. I'm pretty sure I should even be able facetank a 1v8 and not even drop below half health so obviously others are manipulating the game in their favor! This has to be addressed and soon before I will fight ib another warzone!

Please help correct this grave injustice as it just isn't fair to anyone when I can't win a simple WZ. So nerf the classes I mentioned before just not the ones I play, okay!?!
I concur.
Referral link to claim your new or returning player rewards.
Ezs'ra: Sith Mara
Harbinger

Tragamite
03.26.2013 , 12:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
Just the ones that others play the ones I play need a buff!

WaldoA
03.26.2013 , 12:09 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post

You know.. these used to be funny, now they aren't at all.
So boring..
By all means reply to me trying to be funny again, it can't be any worse.. right?