Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Double XP Weekends... Why not Double WZ Reward weekends?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Double XP Weekends... Why not Double WZ Reward weekends?

Xerain's Avatar


Xerain
03.25.2013 , 12:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by skotish View Post
I like this idea but can you imagine the amount of players just standing @ snow just to collect comms
That is true.

Monterone's Avatar


Monterone
03.25.2013 , 02:12 PM | #12
It's a PvE game, anything PvP is always treated as an afterthought, unfortunately.

Even events in PvP areas like the Gree event requires raiding to reap end rewards. You can't PvP for equal rewards in anything.
Psion . Absėnthe
Pot5

Xerain's Avatar


Xerain
03.26.2013 , 05:30 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
It's a PvE game, anything PvP is always treated as an afterthought, unfortunately.

Even events in PvP areas like the Gree event requires raiding to reap end rewards. You can't PvP for equal rewards in anything.
They obviously pay attention to pvp some and if they paid more attention to the pvp they could probably gain a bigger following and make more money.

Elfa's Avatar


Elfa
03.26.2013 , 05:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Seriously. Why can't we have a weekend where 1, yes I said 1, warzone only gives us double the amount of comms we get? Only normal comms. BW Doesn't have to make it an event style thing, just do it for the rest of the time the game is out.

At least do this until you can allow us to choose what warzone we play then have each warzone give different comm types and do doulbe rewards from there on out.
Your request would be the same as all FP rewarding double coms.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Calm down, I'd hardly call that whining. He just asked a question. Go have a coffee and calm down. Jeepers.
Lunafox nailed it. This is correct.

Xerain's Avatar


Xerain
03.26.2013 , 05:55 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Your request would be the same as all FP rewarding double coms.
I wouldn't be opposed to A (1) Flashpoint awarding double comms, infact I wouldn't care if they did one every day that switched.

comeonucrazyguy's Avatar


comeonucrazyguy
03.26.2013 , 06:46 AM | #16
Why not everyone just get an automatic dump of the max coms for each type? If we're too lazy to get this ourselves like we're supposed to, I for one think Bioware should just give us all Ultra Elite Super War Hero Monster gear so the lazy among us will stop complaining.

Xerain's Avatar


Xerain
03.26.2013 , 09:31 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by comeonucrazyguy View Post
Why not everyone just get an automatic dump of the max coms for each type? If we're too lazy to get this ourselves like we're supposed to, I for one think Bioware should just give us all Ultra Elite Super War Hero Monster gear so the lazy among us will stop complaining.
Yes! EVERYONE FREE PVP GEAR. Go back to GW2.