Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

logging out when i try to enter a warzone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
logging out when i try to enter a warzone

nightmareagent
03.23.2013 , 03:42 PM | #1
ok so this issue has only occured a couple times to me so it's not that big of a deal. However i thought it worth bringing up. sometimes when i queue for a warzone and the option to enter one appears and i click enter wz then it automatically logs me out. Has this happened to anyone else?

Banderal
03.23.2013 , 04:08 PM | #2
Yes, every once in a while, since a long time ago. I think it's a known bug?

nightmareagent
03.23.2013 , 04:31 PM | #3
well it's good to know i'm not the only one having the bug. thanks for the reply

WaldoA
03.23.2013 , 04:45 PM | #4
When this happens to me I keep entering queue, if the WZ pops immediately or within 5 seconds I leave queue and enter again, when it finally takes a little bit to pop it's usually fixed.

Zenates
03.23.2013 , 06:56 PM | #5
3 times in a row last night.
A relog and repair fixed it.

AlrikFassbauer
03.26.2013 , 07:23 AM | #6
I get crashes, sometimes, sometimes even when I try to get into a Battleground.

nightmareagent
03.28.2013 , 11:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by WaldoA View Post
When this happens to me I keep entering queue, if the WZ pops immediately or within 5 seconds I leave queue and enter again, when it finally takes a little bit to pop it's usually fixed.
yeah i tried the same thing and it usually worked. this hasn't happened to me in a while but now that i've said something i'm sure im jinxed lol

DarthMaulUK
03.29.2013 , 01:29 AM | #8
Just leave it 5-10 mins before re-Qing. Its an old bug from the early days that is still around. If you keep Qing, you will keep going back to the character login screen.

Make a drink, have a pee and come back.
to strive to seek, to find. And not to yield.

MidichIorian
03.29.2013 , 02:34 AM | #9
It seems as if certain on-going warzones are getting the bug and as long as you are forced to backfill those games you're going to get thrown out if you accept the Q pop. Bugged warzone will eventually end though and allow you to enter a warzone.

badkratos
03.29.2013 , 02:44 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by nightmareagent View Post
ok so this issue has only occured a couple times to me so it's not that big of a deal. However i thought it worth bringing up. sometimes when i queue for a warzone and the option to enter one appears and i click enter wz then it automatically logs me out. Has this happened to anyone else?
i got the same situation this is what i recieved from Technical support

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=612704