Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The MASSIVE PvP thread.

Bonsaikitten
03.23.2013 , 11:30 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Donalj View Post
Scoundrel: Donal's Scoundrel
Seguns doesn't agree, hence you are wrong.
Ooo

TimeBeast
03.23.2013 , 08:48 PM | #42
I have a massive pvpnis
Larsson
Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU 16 60's
Coral
LARSSON

Jojel
03.24.2013 , 04:27 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by TimeBeast View Post
I have a massive pvpnis
Last time I checked it was pretty tiny...
Jojel - lvl 55 Sentinel Hohelina - lvl 55 Shadow
Yoyel - lvl 55 Sorceror Jóyel - lvl 55 Marauder

Leafy_Bug
03.24.2013 , 06:22 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by AlphaInquisitor View Post
So how's the transition from a troll to a call girl going?

He is still working on it?

BambulaGTS
03.25.2013 , 06:13 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Don't have any legacy gear....or the money to pull mods for that matter
Strange I though it was u selling like 24 pirate cartel packs 500 k + each on GTN, and every your lowby char had more than 14 k + hp.

I was so wrong than ...

MidichIorian
03.25.2013 , 07:07 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by BambulaGTS View Post
Strange I though it was u selling like 24 pirate cartel packs 500 k + each on GTN, and every your lowby char had more than 14 k + hp.

I was so wrong than ...
That's not me. There's another Ĉon and he has pretty much every class twinked in lowbie, all with a name similar to Ĉon. I only have a sage and a sorc, with a completely different name. The other Ĉon has some alt+ character in his legacy name and I just happened to stumble upon him in a warzone. It's weird that he's using alt+ characters because he's been on the server longer than I have. I have only been here for about a month but the Flux name (all normals letters) wasnt taken when i got it.

Bonsaikitten
03.27.2013 , 03:48 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
That's not me. There's another Ĉon and he has pretty much every class twinked in lowbie, all with a name similar to Ĉon. I only have a sage and a sorc, with a completely different name. The other Ĉon has some alt+ character in his legacy name and I just happened to stumble upon him in a warzone. It's weird that he's using alt+ characters because he's been on the server longer than I have. I have only been here for about a month but the Flux name (all normals letters) wasnt taken when i got it.
Guy whispers me "man you suck on sorcerer". Turns out theres another Bonsai out there. If you plan on getting this legacy name, at least state that you are not the original Bonsai before you go get yourself killed ok?
Ooo

NatXiara
03.27.2013 , 08:23 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Guy whispers me "man you suck on sorcerer". Turns out theres another Bonsai out there. If you plan on getting this legacy name, at least state that you are not the original Bonsai before you go get yourself killed ok?
Sorry wont do it again
Nat
Ad Victoriam

stephenalandavie
03.27.2013 , 09:07 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Bonsaikitten View Post
Another Bonsai? how Dare they!!!!.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

Bonsaikitten
03.27.2013 , 09:30 AM | #50
Also, Gerikke, dont claim that you are me plz, I dont wanna be known as a bad macro guy ok?
Ooo