How do you get to the slave rebellion?

Frandough

Been playing the game with one character in each of the classes for about two weeks now.

Got the Bounty Hunter to the Home World but having a hard time figuring out how to get her to the statue where the bounty is. The area all around the statue is unexplored and as I have tried to wander through the unknown have gotten blocked off by terrain or the damn Mandalorian enclave.

What is the is the simplest way to get to the statue?

Edited by Frandough

Been playing the game with one character in each of the classes for about two weeks now.

Got the Bounty Hunter to the Home World but having a hard time figuring out how to get her to the statue where the bounty is. The area all around the statue is unexplored and as I have tried to wander through the unknown have gotten blocked off by terrain or the damn Mandalorian enclave.

What is the is the simplest way to get to the statue?

Err, open your map? Go south from Kaas City, it's the path in front of the speeder/flight path + mailbox right outside the entrance of Kaas City (with your back facing the entrance, it's to your left). Then follow the path, get to the Lightning Spire, then turn left. Just use your map... Edited by Blackholeskipper

IIRC (it's been awhile), you go through the mining/quarry area - there's a sith lord who gives a quest to sabotage some water purifiers - go through that zone and keep left, there should be a group of 5-6 normal mobs by a road to the left, I believe that's it

Linky - Unfinished Colossus

Edited by Stressfire