Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to Min/Max your PvP Gear Sniper & Gunslinger

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Gunslinger / Sniper
How to Min/Max your PvP Gear Sniper & Gunslinger

blazerSERVE
03.16.2013 , 11:21 PM | #1
If you're actually looking for a guide on how to min/max PvP Gear for the Sniper and Gunslinger then I might have the guide for you. I have a video guide going over the whole min/max process for the Sniper/Gunslinger. This process of modifying your PvP gear will definitely unlock you true dps potential so hopefully you enjoy! I cover all specializations, so Marksmanship/Sharpshooter, Engineering/Saboteur, and Lethality/Dirty Fighting. Check out the guide here:

Min/Max PvP Gear Guide: http://youtu.be/H1uvcNCkFaI

NOTE: Gearing is the same for both factions; There is a supplemental text guide in the description panel of the video page for anyone who despises videos

I will be making more guides covering the operatives, sorcerers, guardians, and commandos coming soon so stay tuned!
Spiralpower - Level 50 Jedi Sentinel Watchmen: Server - Prophecy of the Five
Check out ToopowerfulGaming for anything and everything related to SW:TOR the MMO. I also make Walkthrough's and Let's Plays!

Combi
03.20.2013 , 08:35 AM | #2
Thank you very much!

Tamanous
03.21.2013 , 02:36 PM | #3
Thanks and all but ...

10 minute video for information that can be told with text in 15 seconds of reading.

Evidently it's all about boosting your youtube site and not swtor community so I'll leave it there.

Psychedelicvomit
03.22.2013 , 06:21 PM | #4
One question, how much of a stat difference would it be from a stock set to a min max set?

But thanks for the info. Very useful and a great help!