Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server maintenance during the day?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
server maintenance during the day?

MuGGi
03.22.2013 , 12:28 PM | #11
omg Peeps from US sees a downtime... oh no....

Try to live in EU and u will see it everytime.

Wishy
03.22.2013 , 12:29 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by DUSTINZOLL View Post
thnx man i hate it when people pick out the dumbest things that have nothing to do with what im talking about .so i geuss ill watch some tv till there up later guys.
31 yrs old and this is how you write and respond to people?

did you finish elementary? just wow...

p.s. - "They're"..that's taught in elementary so...maybe you didn't.

uniz
03.22.2013 , 12:30 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ivanhedgehog View Post
it wasnt an exploit..and they broke the game to quiet the crying from the self appointed guardians of MMO virtue. sad. No telling how much downtime and how broken the game will be this weekend of fail.
while it is true that it wasn't a bannable exploit, it was something they didn't intend to have in the game. they decided to take it out. some players dislike had little to do with this despite what you may believe.

personally i didnt care. obviously bioware does and that is only what matters.

Feztonio
03.22.2013 , 12:31 PM | #14
They forgot they laid the hamsters off and now there's nothing to run in the little wheels that run their game. they are actively interviewing hamsters as we speak but being friday afternoon it's hard to set up hamster interviews. this issue may persist through the weekend and into next week before they can hire and train new rodents. if you have any hamsters who may be interested in this position please forward a hamster resume to the HR department at Bioware Austin
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic