Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

****Double Experience Weekend!****

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
****Double Experience Weekend!****

WillCaedes
03.22.2013 , 12:21 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Senden View Post
Was going to make a joke about how they'll outsource the QA team to China but that would probably actually be a good thing.
Is it wrong I laughed really hard at this?
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

Feztonio
03.22.2013 , 12:23 PM | #22
I am sitting in front of my computer but the only thing I'm getting a double dose of so far is double-server-down weekend
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

WillCaedes
03.22.2013 , 12:24 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Tojo_Hammer View Post
LMAO! Oh God Boogie.
Patch 2.7.1 - We're more concerned about getting the latest greatest Cartel Cash Market item out, then making sure our servers are adequately stable for gameplay. You might be lagging folks, but look! A Black varayactly and a reskinned armor coming soon!

skarvika
03.22.2013 , 12:24 PM | #24
If they extend the maintenance again, I call for triple xp, at least for the rest of the night.
Caesus | Lvl 55 | Sith Marauder | Begeren Colony

WillCaedes
03.22.2013 , 12:25 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Feztonio View Post
I am sitting in front of my computer but the only thing I'm getting a double dose of so far is double-server-down weekend
Well sir I'm here to tell you your taking part in a very special event called the DOUBLE MAINTENANCE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND! Could you describe for us how fun it is to partake in such an event sir?

Jackoshadow
03.22.2013 , 12:29 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by WillCaedes View Post
Pass the Kleenex bro? I think I feel a tear welling up.
Then this should fix you right up....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWDBOQ0jPMo
Who decides why we live, and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us, and who holds the key to set us free? It's you. You have all the weapons you need. Now fight!