Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
False Emperor boss not dropping HK Weapons Protocol
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Avorniel
03.18.2013 , 12:55 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by DarknessInLight View Post
Let me ask you a question....have you transferred any HK items between your Legacy toons? My Main Toon is now sitting on at least 6 Weapons Protocol items. I suspect that you may have to transfer the item between your toons. I could be mistaken, however.....
you are aware your quoting someone who started this topic with no replies was back in November last year? the rest of us are having issues with the quest,so it's being bumped now and then to save starting new topics.
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent. Ref:- Raji_Lev

Avorniel
03.19.2013 , 07:45 AM | #32
just a cheeky bump ,in the hope it catches Bee's eye

if you do and have a free few mins. could you have a look at my in game ticket no. 8368942 and see if there's anything that can be done please,it's sort of holding me up and have tried re queuing in Group finder for over 4 hours and no joy with a group and donno if it will bug out again.

ty
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent. Ref:- Raji_Lev

Beesodd
03.19.2013 , 07:59 AM | #33 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Avorniel,

Creating a ticket is the correct step to take, but unfortunately for this issue I have no way to intervene. As for the issue, we're aware of it and working on it. However, as you can see from the timestamps in this thread, it is taking a while to get sorted.

Sorry that I can't do more on this, and for the frustration caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Avorniel
03.19.2013 , 08:39 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Avorniel,

Creating a ticket is the correct step to take, but unfortunately for this issue I have no way to intervene. As for the issue, we're aware of it and working on it. However, as you can see from the timestamps in this thread, it is taking a while to get sorted.

ok

thanks for your time and reply

Avorniel
03.19.2013 , 12:45 PM | #35
after queuing for 6 hours in group finder for The False Emp. FP I managed to get the update on a 2nd run though 6 hours wait was a bit much..anyways least I have got it now,just hope the bug gets sorted at some point.

DataFoxIre
04.01.2013 , 02:40 PM | #36
Been hunting this today and this did not drop.
The mission marker said it was their, but I could not collect anything or see anything.... Nothing.

SO ITS STILL NOT FIXED...

LostRedden
04.18.2013 , 11:51 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Avorniel,

My wife has repeatedly done the False Emperor quest on Story Mode. She's submitted multiple tickets and has logged at least 4 hours or more on the phone with customer service, and each time she's been on the phone with them she keeps getting the run around. The majority of the people who have the HK-51 quest are people that are paying you 14.99 a month as a subscription fee.

Part of the reason we pay for this is because we want the best experience we can get and with this quest bugging out for multiple people, and has been doing it since 2012. Why has this not been resolved yet?

In fact on April 9th, 2013 I did the [HARD] Maelstrom Prison Flashpoint for 7 hours because it bugged on multiple attempts. Kilren kept loading in the second phase with his guards in the first phase and he would spawn enraged. At halfway through the 6th hour we were about to give up on it when it finally unbugged somehow and we were able to kill Kilren. That's 6 hours of my life that I'm never going to get back because of a faulty mechanism in the HK-51 quest line, and my inability to give up.

My wife and I have been told numerously by customer service that there is nothing they can do, so we would be transferred to a different department. Yesterday technical support, who my wife got transferred to, assured my wife that the issue would be taken care of that day and that her ticket was being escalated to developer status.

She received a notification today that her ticket was replied to and closed. When she opened her ticket it was blank. She is currently on the phone again with CS to get a resolution.

When I get off work today I'm going to try to figure something out again, however, I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CANNOT JUST MAIL HER THE HK PART, and do the same for everyone else who has had this issue. I think if enough of us started pulling our subs they'd get the problem fixed.

All we want is to get her HK-51 quest complete so we can move on from this issue, but seriously, I want a straight answer and so does she.

$14.99 a month being paid by hundreds of thousands of users should pay someone's salary to get this problem fixed...

PLEASE SOMEONE WITH A DEVELOPER STATUS RESPOND SOON!?

Yeric
04.29.2013 , 06:29 PM | #38
Four of us have played through this quest three times now. The HK part has failed to drop. CS isn't. And yes we are fustrated, less than happy players.

MeisterBabylon
07.29.2013 , 01:37 PM | #39
Just want to confirm that the bug is still present and no one is fixing it.

I have a reasonable suspicion no one unlocked this on a Republic character before...
"I feel your anger, Master."
"A BLIND, DEAF, COMATOSE LOBOTOMY PATIENT COULD FEEL MY ANGER!!"
"...Okay, I'm officially scared."

AbsolutGrndZero
07.29.2013 , 08:01 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Just want to confirm that the bug is still present and no one is fixing it.

I have a reasonable suspicion no one unlocked this on a Republic character before...

So this is a REPUBLIC side issue?

Just for helping resolve, has anyone doing the main quest stuff Imperial side had this issue? My bounty hunter was the character I unlocked HK on first, one of the very first players on Harbinger (not sure what actual number I was, but I say one of the first since it was the first day HK went live, I spent all day on line and soon as I got him I crashed (as in I logged out and went to sleep, not that the game itself crashed).
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain