Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your Favourite Speeder?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
What is your Favourite Speeder?

OdanBaruq
11.17.2012 , 06:26 PM | #21
Arcatech Dagger, for some reason I just like the worn look of it and not some crazy paintjob on it. Wish could get it as rank 3 though.

Wish could get the Archtech Nightscyth but haven't gotten where could finish everything needed for it yet.

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 09:35 PM | #22
My new favorite speeder is the Longspur Elite. Always been a fan of the model and the Elite looks rugged enough to steal the top spot from the event speeder.

MustangKing
11.22.2012 , 02:00 AM | #23
the only bad thing about the tank is its only 90% speed but you cant be knocked off

bahdasz
11.22.2012 , 03:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Daynna View Post
Flare-S Swoop.
This, except that they're a wee bit slower than others.

thatghost
11.23.2012 , 12:04 PM | #25
Another for the Gurian Shadow. Someone once remarked to me: "that has to be the ugliest speeder" I think it's an acquired taste.

AshlaBoga
03.13.2013 , 06:34 PM | #26

Blue Sphere.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

amaresch
03.13.2013 , 08:05 PM | #27
Well, the Blue Sphere definitely is unique. But my favorite remains the Lhosan Manta
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before all the multitudes of speeders became available via additional missions and cartel market, this was my standard mount until i hit level 50. Tier 1 speeder. (Don't think I ever bought a Tier 2 mount)

Ubrikkian Striker

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I hit 50 on a toon I would normally buy this from the LS vendor. I may temporarily bring out other vehicles, but This is my daily driver, (except for the toons that have the Manta)

Praxon Aero
L'héritage S'Attarde
The Harbinger

BattleDress
03.14.2013 , 04:48 PM | #28
Call me crazy, i don't care but my fav has to be the Hyrotii Scrapper. When i do a flashpoint and somebody is not sure which way to go, i just say "np, follow the pollution"
I am not for the Empire. I am not for the Republic. I am for the credits and the fame.

LostInReverie
03.16.2013 , 12:08 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleDress View Post
Call me crazy, i don't care but my fav has to be the Hyrotii Scrapper. When i do a flashpoint and somebody is not sure which way to go, i just say "np, follow the pollution"
That's hilarious. XD
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
Melusine - Shadow / Xephýr - Vanguard / Aedhan - Gunslinger / Parthalan - Guardian
Ilaria - Marauder / Arriston - Sniper / Cordula - Mercenary / Drusïlla - Sorcerer

Cleet_Xia
03.18.2013 , 08:10 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by battledress View Post
call me crazy, i don't care but my fav has to be the hyrotii scrapper. When i do a flashpoint and somebody is not sure which way to go, i just say "np, follow the pollution" :d
i do the same thing!
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~