Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class mission after Belsavis (SPOILERS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Class mission after Belsavis (SPOILERS)

Brackiss
03.17.2013 , 09:51 AM | #1
I completed the class quest on the space station on my 2nd try, (first attempt almost had her). Upon reaching the final room of the space station, I saw who was in the room and decided to use the same strategy I used in the fight with Colonel Hareth on Belsavis. When the fight began I attacked all 3 droids and when I killed one, another would spawn. So I changed tactics and went straight for Leeha instead. That's where I failed, the droids overwhelmed myself and Doc. On my 2nd attempt, I started the fight hitting the droid on the left and I Force Pushed Leeha away, when I did that and killed the droid, all the droids stopped attacking and their nameplates turned green, leaving Leeha to face myself and Doc. She was easy to kill.

I was wondering if that was supposed to happen with the droids, because it didn't happen on my first attempt. I just found this to be odd and thought the game bugged or something.
The Darkchylde Legacy
Zartaan - Jedi Guardian / Ridd - Sith Juggernaut / Nomi-lo - Jedi Shadow / Brackiss - Sith Sorceror
"The darker the shadow, the brighter the light that casts it." - Tahiri Veila

Dioxys
03.22.2013 , 10:02 AM | #2
Definitely bugged for you. When I killed one of the droids, it doesn't respawn. Just did this yesterday.