Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Solution to the Ashara Problem *spoiler*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Solution to the Ashara Problem *spoiler*

Xeraz
03.06.2013 , 01:03 AM | #1
So, I've thought this for a long time now but it's time I brought it to the forums. So..

1) First let's identify the problem.
Zash is awesome
Ashara is Jedi Scum

2) Now let's identify the solution
Zash leaves Khem's body and possesses Ashara. (Dumb Jedi would never see it coming, I'm sure)

3) End result..
We get to romance the "new Ashara," which allows those pesky light SI to have Ashara "as is" and us darksiders to get what we all really want.. ADDITIONALLY we get to keep our beloved Monster.
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

XantosCledwin
03.06.2013 , 01:07 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Xeraz View Post
So, I've thought this for a long time now but it's time I brought it to the forums. So..

Zash is awesome
Ashara is Jedi Scum

Zash leaves Khem's body and possesses Ashara. (Dumb Jedi would never see it coming, I'm sure)

3) End result..
We get to romance the "new Ashara," which allows those pesky light SI to have Ashara "as is" and us darksiders to get what we all really want.. ADDITIONALLY we get to keep our beloved Monster.
First off, the beloved Master that you are talking about... isn't she plotting to kill the Inquisitor (or at least take over his/her body) right from the start? Doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose of romancing her?

As for Ashara, the only problem I see with her is her jumpsuit that prevents us from getting any real satisfaction by putting her in a bikini.
55 Mara / 14 Sniper / 2 Inq
41 Sin / 38 PTech / 31 Sage / 24 Vngrd / 11 Jugg
The Cledwin Legacy / The Shadowlands

Xeraz
03.06.2013 , 01:14 AM | #3
I mentioned our beloved Monster.

Monster
"Who I am is not important, my message is."

Chaloss
03.06.2013 , 03:59 PM | #4

Zash is awesome
Ashara is Jedi Scum

3) End result..
Your problem identification is erronous. Zash and Ashara both are awesome. Your 2nd step would waste one very valuable companion. A new body of someone not your companion already is much better solution.

XantosCledwin
03.06.2013 , 03:59 PM | #5
3) End result..
The way you worded this statement implies that the Dark Sider Sith Inquisitors want to romance Zash, as well as getting to keep Khem as their own pet monster. You know, have your cake and eat it too.
55 Mara / 14 Sniper / 2 Inq
41 Sin / 38 PTech / 31 Sage / 24 Vngrd / 11 Jugg
The Cledwin Legacy / The Shadowlands

lokdron
03.07.2013 , 02:39 AM | #6
I don't know why people like zash she tried to take my body so she is my enemy now and forever. She did not teach me one thing about being sith while khem was there telling me all sorts of stuff and poking me in the back with -1 and -10 for showing weakness.

I got rid of her and it felt good well I let khem get rid of her since I know my monster is stronger than that witch.

I am just pissed off we can't make ashara fall to the dark side. Thats about it.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Sosajoshua
03.07.2013 , 11:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by XantosCledwin View Post
As for Ashara, the only problem I see with her is her jumpsuit that prevents us from getting any real satisfaction by putting her in a bikini.
This and nothing else
<A Wretched Hive> Jedi Covenant Rhaegis, Madness Sorcerer / Youngdragon, Advanced Proto-tech / Kha'leesi, Engineering Sniper / Dragonbane, Vengence Juggernaut

psybernetic
03.13.2013 , 09:49 AM | #8
Considering how many threads are active concerning Ashara's dialogs or appearance, hopefully one of these topics reaches the devs. I want to turn her in an insidious fashion, but I'd settle for actual textures instead of lame placeholders in the short term.
Psychedelic ViolenceXCrime of Visual Shock
Spice must flow.
Vorbis voce Imperatoris loquitur.
Nocturnus sum.

AggieKasten
03.14.2013 , 09:04 AM | #9
Even BETTER solution would be to completely obliterate Zash (she tried to take your body and destroy your soul...she has it coming), be able to turn Ashara to the dark side, AND be able to add Thana Zash as a romancable companion. That is if you didn't already kill her for the dark side points. Like I did.

DarthSpooky
03.17.2013 , 07:35 PM | #10
Having just unlocked Ashara, I'd like to propose an alternative:

1)
Khem is awesome.
Ashara and Zash both need to die.

2) Exactly what you said, only then let us kill Ashara with Zash in her body.

3) Make Khem romancable for *everyone*.
<South of Heaven>
Ebon Hawk