Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Raid Progression


Aurojiin's Avatar


Aurojiin
03.13.2013 , 07:19 PM | #151
Quote: Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
He's still great though.
If only he would drop some Endurance.
Aisev -:- Seer Sage Si'ki -:- Darkness Assassin

Afieri's Avatar


Afieri
03.13.2013 , 07:28 PM | #152
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
If only he would drop some Endurance.
To be fair he did have a scrubby commando trying to dps in healing gear..
Warstalker Elai'a

Land rights for gay whales.

Punchy's Avatar


Punchy
03.13.2013 , 07:35 PM | #153
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
If only he would drop some Endurance.
Reflex Stim next time? I think so.

Quote: Originally Posted by Afieri View Post
To be fair he did have a scrubby commando trying to dps in healing gear..
I will never forgive you for not being perfect. </3
Where's my taunt?

commanderpaul's Avatar


commanderpaul
03.20.2013 , 05:30 AM | #154
POA got warstalker 20/03/13

Punchy's Avatar


Punchy
03.20.2013 , 05:36 AM | #155
Quote: Originally Posted by commanderpaul View Post
POA got warstalker 20/03/13
Super grats guys. Heard it was with 45mins left on the timer. Excellent job.

Kiari didn't get knocked back into his own circle this time?
Where's my taunt?

commanderpaul's Avatar


commanderpaul
03.20.2013 , 06:55 AM | #156
Quote: Originally Posted by Punchy View Post
Super grats guys. Heard it was with 45mins left on the timer. Excellent job.

Kiari didn't get knocked back into his own circle this time?
na he didnt, but he did get boxed in by circles in last phase, good thing keph pulled him back xD

Vindrik's Avatar


Vindrik
03.20.2013 , 06:58 AM | #157
**Updated

Congrats guys!

Punchy's Avatar


Punchy
03.20.2013 , 10:06 AM | #158
Quote: Originally Posted by commanderpaul View Post
na he didnt, but he did get boxed in by circles in last phase, good thing keph pulled him back xD
Oh Kiari. Always making it interesting. XD
Where's my taunt?

SamuelAU's Avatar


SamuelAU
03.21.2013 , 04:25 AM | #159
TEHEE are Warstalkers.

http://i.imgur.com/lJdz0Us.jpg
Gomerik // Lumbridge
<The Ex-Dalborran Elitists>

Punchy's Avatar


Punchy
03.21.2013 , 04:36 AM | #160
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
TEHEE are Warstalkers.

http://i.imgur.com/lJdz0Us.jpg
Notice how the Vanguard tank has 22,992 health. That's how much you need to tank Nightmare Kephess.
Where's my taunt?