Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what's the longest you've spent looking for an HK-51 component?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
So what's the longest you've spent looking for an HK-51 component?

LanaRyra
02.27.2013 , 04:03 PM | #51
I remember the longest for me was Hoth. And while i was searching around when it came out, it was in the middle of the night/early morning, so no one was looking but me and the person i was grouping with [and a knight from the other side] I know it took over 3 hours. Eventually i got silly because i was high on caffeine, and i looked over to a group of mobs, who were using pick axes to dig in the snow and ice. So i thought "hey, maybe they're looking for the hk part! " defeated the mobs quickly, scanned. What do you know, "within 5 meters" i honestly couldn't stop laughing while trying to find exactly where it was. The knight was the one who got the final location though
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Estimated 16.7million people dealing with serious mental illness in the US alone each year. Estimated 400,000+ people subscribed to this game.
Guess some overlap was bound to happen eventually

dayhak
03.12.2013 , 07:15 PM | #52
I dont remember how long each individual part took to find... Hoth took me a short while, maybe half hour, but DK was a nightmare... If HK was not so awesome I would have ditched the quest for sure... Maybe the most insanely boring quest I have ever played in an MMO... Awful design
The darkness in all of us is patient and generous; sometimes it consumes us. But in its strength lies weakness. One candle is enough to hold off the darkness... Love is more then a candle; love can ignite the stars

JouerTue
03.13.2013 , 02:36 AM | #53
on hoth, a friend and I: after one hour and half,also switching instance, we started queuing so we made a couple of FP and a lot of WZ, then we gave up. the day after, 3rd scan: 10m.
then moreless half an hour on every planet..

Themanthatisi
03.13.2013 , 08:13 AM | #54
My wife and I as new 50ties, took 3 hours to get through False Emperor, 2 manning it (with breaks to smoke - lol)... the rest was not bad, maybe about 30 min tops... We did the HM mission with 2 others, so that was not too long either.

Jcargan
10.23.2013 , 08:14 PM | #55
I have spend 2 days and ready to give up and throw scanner away and delete quest

jedimasterjac
10.23.2013 , 08:15 PM | #56
Four days.hoth.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

Anysao
10.23.2013 , 08:53 PM | #57
Does procrastination count? If so, two weeks.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Woebearer
10.24.2013 , 01:41 AM | #58
I scanned somewhat more than an hour on Tatooine untill an second player showed up.
Forming a group we had the part in another 4 minutes or something like that.
The next parts went really fast, nothing more than 10 mins each scanning with 2-3 Players.

PLynkes
10.26.2013 , 03:24 PM | #59
About twenty-five minutes on Hoth. And that was the longest by quite some distance.

Guess I was lucky. There were two of us at it, though.

Darkelefantos
10.27.2013 , 02:51 AM | #60
I spent an hour on Dromund Kaas. That's that. Like 15 mins on Hoth, 10 mins on Coruscant, 5 mins on Taris (if it even was that much, I think getting there took longer) and I don't remember the last one. I think running the 2 required FPs took more time than getting all the other parts took combined.