Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

cartel question

emperordunvegan
03.11.2013 , 12:34 PM | #1
Hello! Just started playing 2 days ago and have some questions bout cartel gear packages first question if I buy the prefer package does that give speeder training to all my characters? Also is the adaptive armor worth anything other than cosmetic effects? Thanks

FizzwickNuffaa
03.11.2013 , 01:43 PM | #2
I *think* that anything that gives speeder training just works on the character you use it on. I could be wrong.

Adaptive armor is just for looks. It is no better or worse statistically than modifiable armor you can get in game. Being adaptive, you can use it on any character you want.

Kayasho
03.11.2013 , 01:44 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by emperordunvegan View Post
Hello! Just started playing 2 days ago and have some questions bout cartel gear packages first question if I buy the prefer package does that give speeder training to all my characters? Also is the adaptive armor worth anything other than cosmetic effects? Thanks
for the package it only gives you the speeder trainer for your character that you unlocked it with not with all the characters you create. as far as i know adaptive armor is only cosmetic effects but most of the adaptive armor you get is open up for mods to put in so you can take it all the way to 50 if you want to