Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I can't get back into a mission. Can someone help?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
I can't get back into a mission. Can someone help?

FuryOfBane
03.10.2013 , 04:39 AM | #1
I'm level 34 Jedi Guardian. Recently i just went to a farming world (i don't know the name), which supply's half the core worlds with crops. Darth Angral attacks the world unleashing his new Desolator weapon, i then went to the surviving ship and defeated all the imperials on-board. I then talked to the general and he said to go down the the surface to help out. - I then logged out - when i logged back in i didn't have the option on my galaxy map to travel back there, and i could only go onto Tython where Darth Angral is using his Desolator weapon on the Jedi.

I can't beat Darth Angral, there for i think there is missions on the farming world that i didn't get to complete, leaving me to low of a level to defeat him.

Is there any way of getting back there, and getting the experience i need?

VorKoom
03.10.2013 , 04:50 AM | #2
It sounds to me like you have completed the missions as intended. If you are able to get to Darth Angral and fight him then you have completed all the nessecary missions. Level 34 you should be able to defeat him pretty easily, the key is to interrupt his channeled attack big hitter 'Force Blast' or something or other it is called, There are also a few threads on here with tips on how to defeat him, Do a search.

Bida
03.11.2013 , 08:05 AM | #3
When you go behind a green door, you enter an instance. If you log out in that instance, it can reset on you, even though you have completed some of the steps inside. At this point you have a couple of options: Go back to the beginning of the instance and repeat what you already did or reset the quest through your quest log. Be aware that if you reset the quest, it will go back to the very first step in the line. you might be repeating more than you want to. But, its more XP, and a chance for more drops.

In the future, make sure you leave the instance before you log out.