Hacking?

Bios_DNR

Dear Admin, today i've try to login on SWTOR and the client didn't recognize the password... Also on SWTOR.com my password still invalid, maybe someone else change it. Is possible to track who have change it?! ty for your time..

Did you try resetting your password? I know for me I will sometimes forget what my password is. As a side note, this is not the place to post this. You should contact customer service right away if you think your account has been compromised .

Yes... i have changed my password and the problem is solved, but i wanna now why is this happening to me...

Make sure that your caps lock is not on, the system does differentiate between lower and uppercase letters. That might be whats causing this.

if you were able to login to the forums and post then you are able to log in to the game :confused:

Except you don't need to login and insert your password every day when you use the forums. You stay logged in. So it is possible to still be able to write to the forums while unable to login to the game.

Except you don't need to login and insert your password every day when you use the forums. You stay logged in. So it is possible to still be able to write to the forums while unable to login to the game.

wasnt thinking about that, i do since i clear all my cookies/history/active logins and everything when i close my browser.

Edited by Skodan

Do you use multiple alphabets on your computer?

I have had a problem when the computer will switch to my wifes native language alphabit just for password boxes. Must be something about hiding what is being typed. When this happens I would type the password into a different place and then copy past it into the password box.