Started the game again, after a year break

gdforce

I stopped playing about a year ago when I ungraded my iPhone and couldn't log back into my account. I had started a new job and figured I might as well take a break from games why i got used to 3rd shift in the lab and sorted out post college life.

A few questions that may or may not be stupid. First, has there been any major changes since the spring of last year, second are the server populations better or worse, and third how have you enjoyed the game play lately.

Hope you are doing well, ad thanks in advance for comments. Have a pleasant day.

I stopped playing about a year ago when I ungraded my iPhone and couldn't log back into my account. I had started a new job and figured I might as well take a break from games why i got used to 3rd shift in the lab and sorted out post college life.

A few questions that may or may not be stupid. First, has there been any major changes since the spring of last year, second are the server populations better or worse, and third how have you enjoyed the game play lately.

Hope you are doing well, ad thanks in advance for comments. Have a pleasant day.

Hey gdforce and welcome back :rak_01:

1. Here are some of the bigger changes over the last year

- The option Free To Play has now been added, as well as a Cartel Market, where you can spend real money on customizing your characters or by upgrading your free to play account.

- The Legacy System has been added. This system lets you choose a Legacy Name (kind of like a family name) and as you grow in your Legacy, you can unlock Quality of Life perks for new or current characters you level.

- They have added 2 new warzones for the PvP Crowd (Novare Coast and Ancient Hypergates) as well as making it possible to fight against the same faction in some warzones, converting it to simulations.

- They have added 2 new Operations (Explosive Conflict and Terror From Beyond) and they have also added Nightmare Mode to some of the existing operations.

- They haved added 2 new Flashpoints (Kaon under Siege and Lost Island) that were part of a story line involving the Rakghouls (You may remember them from playing on Taris).

- If you have difficulties finding people to play the Flashpoints/Operations with, there's now a group finder added that will allow you to queue for a specific FP or OP.

- You can also play a string of quests at level 50 to unlock a new companion called HK-51. He's a droid companion that is built to kill :-)

- Finally, they have done some rebalancing over the year, which has resulted in some changes in the skill trees since Spring 2012. You will have to check those in-game yourself :-)

That's about it contentwise. Off course, they have fixed some bugs/issues in the time as well, but not all...

2. Another big change is that they made "Superservers" out of the many, many servers that first existed. They consolidated the servers so that the server population would stabilize to a point where you don't have to wait hours for a pop to play a warzone or spam General Chat to find a group for PvE... So I'd say that server population is "decent to good" depending on your server.

3. I have really enjoyed playing the game lately. I am not a hardcore MMO player, but the limited time I spent on this game is well worth the 10 euro subscription each month. I enjoy going through the class stories, I enjoy PvPing and I enjoy doing Flashpoints. But there are people who will tell you otherwise. That's the beauty of opinion, everyone has their own.

Hey gdforce and welcome back :rak_01:

1. Here are some of the bigger changes over the last year

- The option Free To Play has now been added, as well as a Cartel Market, where you can spend real money on customizing your characters or by upgrading your free to play account.

- The Legacy System has been added. This system lets you choose a Legacy Name (kind of like a family name) and as you grow in your Legacy, you can unlock Quality of Life perks for new or current characters you level.

- They have added 2 new warzones for the PvP Crowd (Novare Coast and Ancient Hypergates) as well as making it possible to fight against the same faction in some warzones, converting it to simulations.

- They have added 2 new Operations (Explosive Conflict and Terror From Beyond) and they have also added Nightmare Mode to some of the existing operations.

- They haved added 2 new Flashpoints (Kaon under Siege and Lost Island) that were part of a story line involving the Rakghouls (You may remember them from playing on Taris).

- If you have difficulties finding people to play the Flashpoints/Operations with, there's now a group finder added that will allow you to queue for a specific FP or OP.

- You can also play a string of quests at level 50 to unlock a new companion called HK-51. He's a droid companion that is built to kill :-)

- Finally, they have done some rebalancing over the year, which has resulted in some changes in the skill trees since Spring 2012. You will have to check those in-game yourself :-)

That's about it contentwise. Off course, they have fixed some bugs/issues in the time as well, but not all...

2. Another big change is that they made "Superservers" out of the many, many servers that first existed. They consolidated the servers so that the server population would stabilize to a point where you don't have to wait hours for a pop to play a warzone or spam General Chat to find a group for PvE... So I'd say that server population is "decent to good" depending on your server.

3. I have really enjoyed playing the game lately. I am not a hardcore MMO player, but the limited time I spent on this game is well worth the 10 euro subscription each month. I enjoy going through the class stories, I enjoy PvPing and I enjoy doing Flashpoints. But there are people who will tell you otherwise. That's the beauty of opinion, everyone has their own.

Thanks for this post, you answered my questions in a concise way.:)