Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Sorceror Level 50 Armor Help

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Sorceror Level 50 Armor Help

Savyy
03.09.2013 , 07:21 PM | #1
I recently hit level 50 with my sorceror and I don't really know where to start armorwise. The Tionese armor you can get right away has my health at around 13,500. But when I play PvP matches, other sorcerors have healths between 18,000 and 20,000. I have been scouring the Internet looking for help on what to do to eventually afford better armor (i.e dailies, warzone commendations, etc.) but I can't find any info regarding what armor is the ultimate goal for a sorceror. Anyone have any advice on what armor to use, how to mod it, and how to get it?

lironBD
03.10.2013 , 10:06 AM | #2
for pvp "speak" with the pvp mission terminal.

you get free recruit pvp set which is better then tionease.

do HM FP, with the recruit pvp T2 you get for free you can doo all HM of the t1 rank.

search online to see which drop you get from which HM and get columi set.

after each daily HM mission from the group finder you get black hole coom's. you can get more from weekly on black hole (corellia) and Section X weekly (belsavis). with those you can get campaign gear. don't bother with buying the actual items there (boots, gloves etc...) get campaign set. as a sorcerer buy the 5 part armoring set "Force mystic" the 4 part set gives you extra 50 force points! as a sorcerer it's very usefull.

then get the cheapest bh item let's say boots or gloves and transfer the mod and enhancement to your gear with the Campaign armoring you got first.

now augment all items each and every one and place willpower augment (puple lvl 50 ones).

place dread guard relic from daily mission + matrix relic from datacron

with this setup you'll get pretty good set with which you cn do most content on story or HM pretty easily.

next step will be to get rank 27 mods (mod, enhancement, armoring{for focus}, hilt {lightsaber}) which are dread guard rank and you can get on gtn or reverse engineer war hero mods (buy war hero boots or gloves unfit the module and reverse engineer them for the materials) and ask someone to craft it for free.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer