Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corruption 2.0

Fireswraith
02.23.2013 , 09:16 PM | #11
Reason I say no to Reverse Corruptions is because Innervate critical hits give a max 3 stack of Force Surge which makes Consumption not degenerate Force anyway. So buffing Consumption by decreasing it's degenerate time when it's already not going to give you a degenerate debuff seems pointless to me. Lightning Barrier? Yeah I guess you could get that. I just can't find the will to endorse such a small increase to an already small damage absorb. Mine was more of a pvp healing one than raid.

mastirkal
02.24.2013 , 12:29 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Fireswraith View Post
Reason I say no to Reverse Corruptions is because Innervate critical hits give a max 3 stack of Force Surge which makes Consumption not degenerate Force anyway. So buffing Consumption by decreasing it's degenerate time when it's already not going to give you a degenerate debuff seems pointless to me. Lightning Barrier? Yeah I guess you could get that. I just can't find the will to endorse such a small increase to an already small damage absorb. Mine was more of a pvp healing one than raid.
While that might be true, you will be using those stacks for your revivification too, in a heavy fight you might have to go over the current stacks of consumption protection and lose a little bit of energy regen from it. Thanks to the increase of both mob damage and the total health going up by a good 25% for non-tanks the healing has not been effected very much as it is. Hell I heal for more in 63's than I did on the PTS in their elite gear. I very much doubt that healers will have the luxury or time to keep our energy maxed as it is going to be.

jojoee
03.01.2013 , 02:59 AM | #13
Ive chosen this spec in terms of PvP. Now that lighting barrier has changed from 20% - 2 points to 10% - 2 points,, there is no point speccing into it as the passive absorb rating from barrier is not high. You need empty body perk, because it makes a huge difference with unnatural preservation during a nuke, or with your heals in general. plus the reduction perks on consumptions is crucial and resurgence is a waste to use in pvp anyway.

http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-...0000000&ver=20

WaldoA
03.07.2013 , 01:13 PM | #14
I am so disappointed. when I read the tooltip for Corrupted Speed I thought it was talking about bubble and not the new ability. I was so looking forward to timing it right so I could use 3 force speeds in a row one after the other. Just made me sadface when I found out.