Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new logging in prob

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bazthefish
03.07.2013 , 10:48 AM | #1
right had a prob today, couldnt log into either the game or the website, tried multipe times with no luck - phoned up customer service and im very happy to say they sorted it out very quickly and i can now log in so im all happy about that, but.....

now when i log in i have to use my full email address, i cant use my game name(which i could yesterday as i tried it to make sure it worked), now whist this isnt a problem atm, come april 2nd it prob will be - now im wondering if someone from customer service can look at my account to see if anything is there stopping me from using my game name or shall i phone up customer service again and get it sorted before teh changes?

Beesodd
03.07.2013 , 11:03 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi bazthefish,

Looking at what was done, I don't see any changes that would cause this.

Please try unticking "remember this account" and re-enter your account name, matching the lower case letters, and see if you can get in then.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

bazthefish
03.07.2013 , 05:02 PM | #3
okay - i didnt do what you said, as i would have had to log in in order to see the reply but its worked for the website anyway - i just entered my game name, pw and key and got in so it must have been a waiting until everything got updated for my account(idk, i just play the game) - anyway, ill carry on logging in over the next few days to keep checking

thx for the response

Beesodd
03.08.2013 , 03:31 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Ah good, it must have just been a temporary glitch. Thanks for the update!

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.