Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corruption PVE Healing Guide (1.3)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Corruption PVE Healing Guide (1.3)

Angabar
03.06.2013 , 01:26 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurojiin View Post
It's absolutely current (unfortunately, I can't change the version number in the title; I will probably remake the thread for 2.0).

Keep in mind that gearing will change significantly in 2.0 with respect to crit if the current changes go live, but of course you'll be moving up gear tiers anyway.
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it Thanks for clearing that up

Kaidan_Samurai
04.02.2013 , 09:34 AM | #22
This is a great post! Hit 50 with my Sorc on the weekend and healed my first pug yesterday. This is exactly what I need to really hone my skills. Thank you.
Kaidansan 55 Mercenary
Kåen 51 Powertech | Shokunin 50 Operative
Inäri 55 Sorcerer | Anayama 50 Marauder .
The Samurai Legacy (50) on Jedi Covenant

healthy_itch
04.09.2013 , 09:14 AM | #23
Anyone know the spec to use to begin levelling 50 to 55 as a corruption sorcerer? I was using the standard 32/7/2 corruption tree, but since the 2.0 update, I'm now no longer able to reach the Revivification skill. Are we suppose to level up without it until we get to 55?

Toxxo
04.20.2013 , 12:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by healthy_itch View Post
Anyone know the spec to use to begin levelling 50 to 55 as a corruption sorcerer? I was using the standard 32/7/2 corruption tree, but since the 2.0 update, I'm now no longer able to reach the Revivification skill. Are we suppose to level up without it until we get to 55?
Good question. I'd like to see this (excellent) thread updated!

rawtravel
05.02.2013 , 06:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by healthy_itch View Post
Yep, you lose your Revivification, i corruption, and also your Static Barrier bonuses in Lightning. You can get Reviv back before 55 if you take points out of Consumption and that thing that augments Force Slow (whatever!). If you are leveling to 55 you may not need Consumtion so much as you will need it after 55.

You will also be able to get your Static Barrier bonuses back by leleving to 55!