Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Classes based on Film Characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Classes based on Film Characters

TheIronTalon
03.04.2013 , 11:11 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by kalonthar View Post
Anakin honestly couldn't make up his mind on his class. He was a Sentinel to begin with, except he thought he was too cool to use a second lightsaber and since he was only fighting trash mobs up until the chapter 2 boss, he was able to get through unscathed. Then when he got to his chapter 2 Boss, aka Dooku, he rushed in and was whooped by force lightning. Obi-Wan fought Dooku while Anakin was respawning, but he didn't have enough offense in his tank spec to deal with Dooku. Luckily for him, Anakin got back just in time before Dooku could get in the killing blow on Obi-Wan. While Obi-Wan was incapacitated, Anakin finally started using his second lightsaber, but it was quickly disabled. Only now able to use half of his abilities, he lost. After that, he decided to re-roll as a Guardian, but since he saw Obi-Wan had trouble, he specced vigilance instead. Eventually getting bored with the Republic side, he rerolled as a Sith, going with Juggernaut and speccing Vengeance.

Yes, I'm obviously joking.

TL;DR I have too much time on my hands
I couldn't help but laugh at this! It's so true. Thanks for the entertainment whilst reading this thread

Tommot
03.04.2013 , 03:08 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbyrab View Post
JK - Luke Skywalker

SI - Palpatine

SW - Vader

Smuggler - Han Solo

Consular - Hmmm...Yoda maybe?

Bounty Hunter - Boba Fett

Trooper - Clone warriors

Agent - Can't think of one
This exactly. Agent is the only class not really based off anyone.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Rabenschwinge
03.04.2013 , 05:07 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbyrab View Post
Agent - Can't think of one
James Bond, I suppose. Not exactly a Star Wars movie, but close enough.
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

chuixupu
03.05.2013 , 01:10 PM | #34
I poked Alexander Freed to talk about about the Agent's inspiration in his blog a bit. I hope he does. Some have suggested a young Wilhuff Tarkin was part of the influence. If you want to get into the EU, there are a couple of Imperial Agents in minor roles, also some of the aspects of the agent in the game is a bit reminiscent of Mara Jade's early career.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Cody-licious
03.08.2013 , 07:07 AM | #35
Anakin honestly couldn't make up his mind on his class. He was a Sentinel to begin with, except he thought he was too cool to use a second lightsaber and since he was only fighting trash mobs up until the chapter 2 boss, he was able to get through unscathed. Then when he got to his chapter 2 Boss, aka Dooku, he rushed in and was whooped by force lightning. Obi-Wan fought Dooku while Anakin was respawning, but he didn't have enough offense in his tank spec to deal with Dooku. Luckily for him, Anakin got back just in time before Dooku could get in the killing blow on Obi-Wan. While Obi-Wan was incapacitated, Anakin finally started using his second lightsaber, but it was quickly disabled. Only now able to use half of his abilities, he lost. After that, he decided to re-roll as a Guardian, but since he saw Obi-Wan had trouble, he specced vigilance instead. Eventually getting bored with the Republic side, he rerolled as a Sith, going with Juggernaut and speccing Vengeance.

Marvellous -- love this!

Pity you didn't continue the tale with Yoda coming to the two noobs' rescue...
55 Mercenary Bodyguard 53 Powertech Pyro
55 Sniper Marksman 55 Operative Concealment 55 Scoundrel Sawbones
55 Sage Seer 51 Shadow Kinetic 55 Assassin Darkness
55 Guardian Vigilance 53 Marauder Carnage

Kaedusz
03.11.2013 , 02:46 PM | #36
It's not from Star Wars but Imperial Agent is a combination between:
Jason Bourne,
Neo(Mantrix),
Cleric Preston(Equilibrium),
Mission Impossible,
The Jackal
and others.

Altheran
03.11.2013 , 02:50 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaedusz View Post
It's not from Star Wars but Imperial Agent is a combination between:
Jason Bourne,
Neo(Mantrix),
Cleric Preston(Equilibrium),
Mission Impossible,
The Jackal
and others.
Okay, I can feel some ressemblances with 007 or Bourne... but Neo, really ?

EricWB
03.15.2013 , 11:01 PM | #38
Jedi Consular is based off of Obi Wan not Yoda, can't remember where but I watched a video and they said that.

ayobreezie
03.16.2013 , 04:40 PM | #39

This thread didn't need to be revived, but I'm glad it did.. lol, this was a funny post.
Pull up to the scene with my saber missin'! Middle finger up to my competition!

Keitanic
03.19.2013 , 12:23 PM | #40
Jedi Knight - Luke Skywalker/female Twilek that uses two sabers that dies in ep3 in order 66 (guard/sent)
Jedi Consular - Obi Wan (stated by Devs, can't find post though)/qui-gon (shadow/sage)
Smuggler - Han Solo
Trooper - Commander Cody
Sith Warrior - Vader
Sith Inquisitor - Plpatine/maul (sorc/assassin)
Imperial Agent- Mara jade
Bounty hunter- boba fett