Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error code from cartel purchase

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Mara_Zyras
03.05.2013 , 12:02 PM | #1
Hello,

So i received this error message below, i have before had problems with the cartel coin purchase but i used skype to contact customer service and after 2 hours waiting i finally got through and the problem was fixed in seconds.
I really do not want to have to go through this same procedure to get this problem fixed, below is the message i am receiving.

"Youve experienced error code NU2001. This means there was either a problem processing your billing information or the transaction. If you continue to see this error please contact EA Help via the game-specific HELP link for assistance."

Now all i want to know is can you fix this without me having to phone up again, because the chances are that i wont be phoning customer service and will no longer buy cartel coins.

Bronholz
03.05.2013 , 01:55 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Mara_Zyras,

Thanks for contacting us.

I would advise checking our Cartel Coin FAQ, particularly the second half, as there is some steps that you can try when seeing an error message.

Due to the sensitive information involved with billing issues we are unable to provide support for these issues over the forums. While I understand its frustrating, you may need to call our Account & Billing team for assistance.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Mara_Zyras
03.05.2013 , 02:18 PM | #3
Thanks for the prompt reply, i understand the sensitive information but the wait before was ridiculous, can you still use the skype number? if so what is it?

Bronholz
03.05.2013 , 02:29 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
For Skype you can follow the details from our Contact Us page:
Quote:
For telephone support in English, simply open the VoIP program of your choice, set your country to the UK and dial 0203 564 5481 to speak to a Customer Service Agent.
I hope this helps, thanks.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Mara_Zyras
03.06.2013 , 06:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
For Skype you can follow the details from our Contact Us page:

I hope this helps, thanks.
many thanks, you have been most helpful.

Timurra
03.06.2013 , 07:07 AM | #6
Thank you for the help Ill post back as to how this works out.
All too easy.

Mara_Zyras
03.06.2013 , 12:28 PM | #7
I called customer service tonight, after waiting 45 minutes before getting an answer i told them that i had made payments before, i can still make payments with this card because i am subscribed and that they need to lift the coin cap as they did before.

I had been told that it was my bank and to take things up with them regarding internet payments, i am sorry but i know its not my bank at all. this is the exact same issue as i received before and when i called after waiting an hour might i add, i then got the issue resolved within a few minutes, the guy had been polite and just informed me that there is a cap on the amount of payments i can make in which he has now removed for me so i can make purchases once again.

I am not happy with the phone call i just had and got made to feel like i didn't know what i was doing and that it is my bank and i should just call them to ask if its their fault i cant make internet payments.
I still use my card for payments on ebay, paypal & my subscription on swtor...

I was hoping to resolve this issue but it clearly is not going to be sorted tonight now.

Mara_Zyras
03.07.2013 , 08:34 AM | #8
I see this post has been brushed under the carpet now, i will no longer buy cartel coins regardless if it works or not.

Azudrack
03.10.2013 , 05:22 AM | #9
I've had this issue for a long time as well. It seems to be a common problem yet the only "solution" is to CALL CS, stay on hold forever, then be told that "we're aware of this issue".. They've been aware of this issue for months now and it's an EA/Bioware problem not a user problem. I assumed, since cartel coins and subscriptions generate money for them it would be a priority issue to fix, but I am apparently wrong.

massacar
03.10.2013 , 05:28 AM | #10
Customer service dont care about problems anymore, they know its a issue, but are not skilled enough to fix it, every 1 has the same issue, but all they want you to do is call and stay on hold for massive amoutn of time, Ive called 2 times, both times i was told yes there is a problem, no we cant fix it, we need you to call another CS rep, to see if they can, ***, 2 calls to over seas now long holds, come on realy, fix your ****, you made the programe, its not hard