Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Cybertech] cybertech issue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] cybertech issue

Warforever
03.03.2013 , 08:12 PM | #1
So i can craft odd number Armoring pieces but not even. Yet I can find even numbered Armoring pieces on the GTN. Am I missing something?

Koyaanisqat
03.04.2013 , 01:06 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Warforever View Post
So i can craft odd number Armoring pieces but not even. Yet I can find even numbered Armoring pieces on the GTN. Am I missing something?
You would logically come to the conclusion that those pieces aren't crafted (save the 26s), and are thus dropped pieces from operations, flashpoints, and quests.

Also commendation purchases.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

Warforever
03.04.2013 , 05:58 PM | #3
I understand what you're saying BUT ive seen on the GTN even numbered Armoring, etc. Where do i purchase these schematics youre talking about?

Koyaanisqat
03.05.2013 , 06:47 AM | #4
They're not schematics.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

parmie
03.05.2013 , 07:27 AM | #5
As above, crafters can only craft odd numbers (excepting the end game thing where it changes slightly. Those ones on the GTN can be people handing in commendations in exchange for bind on equip upgrades (items are bind in pickup upgrades are Bind on equip from commendation vendors).

Reapermoonshadow
03.12.2013 , 10:35 AM | #6
the best way to get the schmitic for the armoring and mods is to craft the current mods u can make and re them ..and to get the starter schematic u buy then from the trainer if u not not done so all ready..
hope that helps gl or u can wisper me i help u .i am on the jedi server gl