Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of Hutt Cartel- should i or shouldn't I?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Rise of Hutt Cartel- should i or shouldn't I?

03.03.2013 , 03:50 PM | #1
Recently, I have been hearing more and more about the game past level 50, and i am close to reaching the point where i have to decide on stsying a lvl 50, or continuing to lvl 55. I know that if I continue, it will mean I will have to pay the 10 bucks for the Rise of the Hutt cartell Expantion, and I have been debating if it is worth it, is it in your opinion?
Zepran lvl 53 Jugg , Ralsar lvl 22 Sorc,

03.03.2013 , 05:04 PM | #2
If you have to ask that question then no.. don't buy it.
Suavis-ultio - LvL 50 Sith Juggernaut Tank

03.03.2013 , 05:59 PM | #3
If you play often and/or enjoy the game then I say buy it. It's only 10 bucks. That's pretty much lunch on any given day.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free will.

03.03.2013 , 06:43 PM | #4
I say buy it, it looks really fun
Planned Twi'lek Scoundrel

03.03.2013 , 06:59 PM | #5
Buy it or I will wreck you in open world pvp once I get my augmented Conqueror gear muahahahahahahahaha!!!

On a serious note (or if you are on a pve server lol) Yes,buy it 10 bucks is very cheap and the new content will be fun. After all, its a Star Wars game, its alway fun to play a storyline based on Star wars. Also, you will have some new abilities to have fun with.

Also, if there is any new event, being lvl 50 migh not allow you to be able to participate.

So 10 bucks for a decent amount of content plus the possibility to participate to the futur events is enough to say yes to the question should i or shouldn't I?
Guarding a healer is not only the job the the skill ''guard''. It is also your job to stay around the healer to be a plague for the people attacking the healer.