Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Agent Story: Awesome!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Imperial Agent Story: Awesome!

TheNegotiator
01.14.2013 , 04:54 PM | #21
If you played the IA as your first character it was very engrossing. The IA should be the model for all class story lines going forward.

Nekobaghira
01.16.2013 , 09:46 AM | #22
I love the IA story. Working on a fourth mostly to see how I can change it up or try other choices in the story. Even the visions on Voss is much better than any of my other classes I've played.

_Darkstar
01.16.2013 , 09:55 AM | #23
Only just finished Belsavis, but I too am really loving the story.

The whole
Spoiler
thing is a bit stolen, but they stole it from (imho) the best game ever so I will let them off. I was just surprised that
Spoiler
!

I also haven't been put off the Empire by Act I and II like some people say, I guess it is because I am playing my character as an Empire man, who understands that we obey the Sith but he doesn't trust them and feels that the Empire would be better off without them (Actually he probably feels like the Jedi would work well with the Empire, as long as people just stopped rebelling so they didn't need to be put down). I never even felt like the Empire had done anything wrong for a second.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

JohnNightWalker
01.16.2013 , 11:13 AM | #24
I am at the beginning of the second chapter and it's really awesome!

Path-x
01.17.2013 , 04:28 PM | #25
The only thing I hate about Agent storyline...
Spoiler
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Mutive
02.28.2013 , 07:15 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Path-x View Post
The only thing I hate about Agent storyline...
Spoiler
Spoiler

JLazarillo
02.28.2013 , 09:59 PM | #27
I've played all eight stories, and Agent was definitely the best.

Quote: Originally Posted by Filo View Post
Agent is by far the best story this game has to offer.
The ending upset me, though.

Spoiler
In my case...
Spoiler

Mutive
03.01.2013 , 09:28 PM | #28
I'm frustrated by
Spoiler

Marvin_jedi
03.11.2013 , 06:07 AM | #29
I enjoyed the IA (Sniper lvl 48) story. I have 3 character on level 50 and IA has the best story line.

Brutanic
03.22.2013 , 05:16 PM | #30
I've played all class storylines excluding Trooper, which I'm doing just now. I recognize that peoples favourite storylines will be influenced by there own personal preferences, but I personally strongly agree with this.

The one thing that I really felt about the Agent storyline, is that it created a great sense of conflict within me. This is contrast to all the other storylines I've played. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike any of the other storylines, in fact I like all of them. But its just that there all cut and dry. I knew exactly where I stood with all the other classes, and it was very clear what decisions I wanted to make. With the Agent however, it was all shades of grey, and there was an overwhelming sense of conflict in myself, as a fan, in wanting to remain loyal to the Empire, as opposed to stopping and saying "go **** yourself".

It was the first character I played, and I found myself unable to stop playing. I appreciate all the class storylines in part because of how loyal I am to Star Wars as a brand, but truthfully Agent was the only class where I really wanted to find out what happened next. It was unpredictable and never followed a status quo.

Anyway, this was my interpretation of the storyline, and bringing it down to brass tax, I can tell anyone who hasn't experienced it, that your missing out, it really is an amazing storyline.