Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ahsoka Faces Her Greatest Challenge

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Ahsoka Faces Her Greatest Challenge

overmanwarrior
02.27.2013 , 07:35 PM | #1
From the Lucasfilm press release:

The shocking finale to Season 5 of Star Wars: The Clone Wars has arrived, with major revelations that will leave characters forever changed. Ahsoka is wrongly accused for sedition and murder, and is to be prosecuted in the High Courts of the Galactic Republic by a zealous Admiral Tarkin. Seemingly abandoned, Ahsoka’s last hope lies in Anakin Skywalker, who hunts the Coruscant underworld for the real murderer in “The Wrong Jedi,” Saturday, March 2nd at 9:30am ET/PT on Cartoon Network.

This episode – the culmination of five years of development of Ahsoka Tano’s character and her relationship with Anakin – is personally helmed by Dave Filoni, who serves as episodic director in addition to being the supervising director for the series. Underscoring the significance of the finale, composer Kevin Kiner arranged an orchestral score for this episode to better resemble the full, classical score found in the Star Wars feature films.

http://overmanwarrior.wordpress.com/...he-clone-wars/
May the Force be with you!
Rich

www.overmanwarrior.com

Aurbere
02.27.2013 , 07:58 PM | #2
Interesting. I wonder what will happen. I'm very excited for this episode.
Added Chapter 64 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
02.28.2013 , 04:02 AM | #3
After watching that second preview I just realised something, Ventress has lost her lightsabers! Please don't kill her!

SNCommand
02.28.2013 , 06:24 AM | #4
Was interesting seeing the promo for this episode where they show that Ventress's lightsabers are now the weapons of choice to the dark jedi
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Ventessel
02.28.2013 , 11:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
After watching that second preview I just realised something, Ventress has lost her lightsabers! Please don't kill her!
It's about time someone finished her off. She's easily becoming one of the silliest characters in the Prequel Era, constantly running around like an idiot, being used as a sparring dummy by every Jedi in the Order...
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Spartanik
02.28.2013 , 12:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ventessel View Post
It's about time someone finished her off. She's easily becoming one of the silliest characters in the Prequel Era, constantly running around like an idiot, being used as a sparring dummy by every Jedi in the Order...
Nonsense. If you know ventress at all, you realy know that isnt true.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Beniboybling
02.28.2013 , 12:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ventessel View Post
Lol, I respect your opinion most of the time Vent, bit this is just a ridiculous and baseless statement, and I doubt you can back it up...

Spartanik
02.28.2013 , 02:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Lol, I respect your opinion most of the time Vent, bit this is just a ridiculous and baseless statement, and I doubt you can back it up...
Even sidious saw her as threat.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Eillack
02.28.2013 , 02:58 PM | #9
Ventress in TCW is an utter joke to the actual Ventress that existed in lore and other shows.

--------------------

Buut yes...after years of waiting we might be done with Ahsoka finally...but only to see one last season after this most likely.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Beniboybling
02.28.2013 , 04:08 PM | #10
I don't see anything wrong with Ventress and I think she's an excellent character. *shrug* care to elaborate?