Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Cybertech] The End of The Molecular-Stabilizers Market???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Cybertech] The End of The Molecular-Stabilizers Market???

L-RANDLE's Avatar


L-RANDLE
02.25.2013 , 11:09 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBurton View Post
75k an T3-M4 (german PvE). What i also learned on the PTS: The new crafting material (exotic element) can't be earned by reverse engineering enhancements or modifications. I guess that makes mats-farming through pvp less profitable.
That is, unless, you have a synth/armor/cyber. PvP is still going to be the easiest way to get them... Plus Artifice & Cyber still gets the grade 9 mats from RE, whether PvP or PvE.


If you don't have a Cyber and a Slicer, now is the time.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

psandak's Avatar


psandak
02.25.2013 , 11:20 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Level 50 FPs give black hole gear and iirc, ev/kp nim will give dread guard/hazmat, so one would think they will be worth something but without knowing what kind of drops you get from Makeb while questing, hard to say.
Though it definetely sounds like campaign/dread guard will be leveling gear for 50-55. Probably a heroic 2 on makeb will drop hazmat, lmao
If BioWare is smart they will only offer item modification stuff (armoring, mod, enhancement and/or shells to put those into) or comms to buy them as quest rewards since the overwhelming majority of players will have mostly modded gear anyway and will not want to swap moddable gear for static gear.

Frog_brains's Avatar


Frog_brains
02.25.2013 , 12:32 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
If BioWare is smart they will only offer item modification stuff (armoring, mod, enhancement and/or shells to put those into) or comms to buy them as quest rewards since the overwhelming majority of players will have mostly modded gear anyway and will not want to swap moddable gear for static gear.
yeah from what i've seen on the PTS lvl 61-63 gear will be the new "tionese/ exotech" gear until you get to the new top tier gear.

on another note maybe the molestabs will be needed to make grade 7 augment slots? just a thought

DarthBurton's Avatar


DarthBurton
02.25.2013 , 12:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
That is, unless, you have a synth/armor/cyber. PvP is still going to be the easiest way to get them... Plus Artifice & Cyber still gets the grade 9 mats from RE, whether PvP or PvE.


If you don't have a Cyber and a Slicer, now is the time.
As i told you, the new exotic element equalizer don't drop by reverse engineering modifications and enhancements, only armorings/hilts/barrels drop the exotic element equalizer. So you get 1-2 of those mats instead of 3-4 which in turn makes pvp less profitable, just as i said.
Kinara - Sage Lv. 55 - Mídori - Sorcerer Lv. 55 - Dárya - Sage Lv. 55
Kíeran - Sentinel Lv. 55 - Sául - Juggernaut Lv. 49 - Natálya - Guardian Lv. 50
Ayaná - Vanguard Lv. 55 - Murdoҫk - Commando Lv. 51
Nakajima - Scoundrel Lv. 55 - Caitlín - Shadow Lv. 55

L-RANDLE's Avatar


L-RANDLE
02.25.2013 , 10:04 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBurton View Post
As i told you, the new exotic element equalizer don't drop by reverse engineering modifications and enhancements, only armorings/hilts/barrels drop the exotic element equalizer. So you get 1-2 of those mats instead of 3-4 which in turn makes pvp less profitable, just as i said.
Less profitable compared to what? In live?

Ok, but the ease of acquisition is not changed so it will still be MORE profitable to go PvP since PvE has to live with the same "nerf" where armoring rewards only supplies the equalizers. Even the new op is only dropping 5 on an 8man.. In the same timeframe of a raid, you are guaranteed around 4 via PvP.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Spongeyform's Avatar


Spongeyform
02.25.2013 , 11:00 PM | #26
I would liketo add that the Exotic Equalizer (Grade 10 Exotic Crafting mat) seems to drop in lvl 55 hm fp's too. I saw one drop off the last boss in CAdemimu last night - idk whether its intentional or not..
Who is more of a fool? The fool? or the fool that follows him?

tanktest's Avatar


tanktest
03.03.2013 , 03:49 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Spongeyform View Post
I would liketo add that the Exotic Equalizer (Grade 10 Exotic Crafting mat) seems to drop in lvl 55 hm fp's too. I saw one drop off the last boss in CAdemimu last night - idk whether its intentional or not..
COOL nice to know ...

DarthZaul's Avatar


DarthZaul
03.03.2013 , 12:52 PM | #28
On my server the stab market has just literally ended. Suddenly there are none left on the GTN.

Nvm they are back now but there's not that many.

Frog_brains's Avatar


Frog_brains
03.04.2013 , 08:14 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZaul View Post
On my server the stab market has just literally ended. Suddenly there are none left on the GTN.

Nvm they are back now but there's not that many.
on red eclipse EU server if you post them between 80 and 90k, instant sell i mean less than 1 minute, 90 and 110k less than 1 hour

veladem's Avatar


veladem
04.02.2013 , 08:41 AM | #30
Just wanted to bump that stabs hit 65K average on Begeron Colony. But, that I just bought up 99 of them for 1.5m +/-